What Song.. You Absolutely Cannot Stand!!

Discussion in 'Music' started by CelticMuse, May 16, 2004.

1. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

I disagree. I love this song. It's so sweet and charming.

2. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

Don't be such a dick.

3. keng123

keng123 Member

kiss my ass

4. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

Good comeback. You should write that one down. You're sad. It's true what they say, Ignorance is bliss.

5. keng123

keng123 Member

what are you trying to score bownie points by being the defender of the board?
    if someone is gonna post stupid comments they should expect a response and be prepared to defend themselves. no one was speaking negative. everyone was quit positive about what songs they dont like. she was off the topic and didn't have to be here if she didn't like it. so for you to step in and call me a dick, when I wasn't speaking to you, is out of line. so kindly go bother someone else and fuck yourself in the prosess.
    www.sbumusic.com

6. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

I just keep hearing more..

-Pink Floyd "Bike" -- I love floyd and I love the P@TGD, but I just can't stand this song, it just makes me cringe.

- Molly Hatchet's "Dreams I'll Never See" is a disgrace to the Allman Brothers!!!! also Aerosmith's cover of "Come Together" to the Beatles.

-Def Leppard ........ no particular song I just can't stand them. I mean comeon, the drummer only has one arm? How could they play live? :confused:

-any Celine Deon song it which she says "lurve" -- what the fuck is lurve?/?
    -any song where the chours repeats ad naseum. Victims of this include: Bad Company, AC/DC, Black Crowes, and basically ANY POP BAND THAT HAS COME IN OUT IN THE LAST 5 YEARS.. :mad:

sorry, had to vent just cause I hate what music has become!!! :mad: :(

7. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

yadda yadda yadda.

I'm not trying to suck up to anyone, but I'm smart enough not to call someone retarded for liking a song I don't. That's cruel and pretty immature.

I've witnessed nothing but nice people here, and alas you have to ruin everything. Don't like me or what I have to say? Then stay away from me.

8. Enonemouse

Enonemouse Happy Wanderer

Milkshake Song!!

Do I really care if her milkshakes are better then mine NO!!!

Love & No Milkshakes
    EnonEmouse

9. CelticMuse

CelticMuse Member

I forgot to add the Milkshake song also, and that song by Taco - Come On Get Happy

10. osiris

osiris Senior Member

those annoying bitches in the fanta commercials. of course, if we start listing commercial jingles, this thread will never end. ah!

much love :)

11. jendi17

jendi17 Member

Did you ever see that show on Vh1 called 50 most awesomely bad songs...pretty much all of those.

12. moonbeam7

moonbeam7 Member

1. (Anything country)

2. That's stupid Caroline Song they play on TRL:mad:

3. I try to say goodbye and I choke...(whatever that's called) by Macy Gray

4. Kissed by a Rose by Seal

5. Anything by Genesis and Neil Diamond:eek:

13. keng123

keng123 Member

STAY AWAY FROM YOU!!! you started this. as I stated earlier, I wasn't talking to you, and asked you to go pester someone else. I've read your posts seems you disagree with alot of other peps opinions. just cause you think it's good doesn't mean others should feel that way. yet you try to convince them (it's a good song) so it's clear know, you must be retarded as well.
    everyone else my appologies for disrupting this thread with this. sometimes you just have to call an asshole an ASSHOLE!
    www.sbumusic.com

14. FreeSpirited420

FreeSpirited420 Member

I actually was going to write down "How You Remind Me" by Nickelback.

Apparently, that song was the most over-played song in Canadian History. It had something like 1400 hours of songplay. Don't quote me, but that's what I've heard. The hours could be more, because it sure seemed like it.

I don't mind Nickelback, but honestly... you can only hear that song once a week, before getting sick of it. I usually like the songs that aren't singles by them. I liked them back when they came out with the first release of the State, but OH MY FUCKING GOD, PLEASE STOP PLAYING THAT SONG!!!!!

Also, It's Been Awhile, by Staind.

I honestly think the radio station near me had some sick competition. When I was at work, in 8 hrs they played a song 3-4 times. THAT just sucks.

15. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

this thread rocks....i have a couple replies....

1- to the dude who hates the darkness...OH MAN DARKNESS RULES!!!!! lol i love them!

2- The Ketchup Song is the SHIT, i grew up near Leamington and went to the damn tomato fest every year when i was a kid lol!!

3- i HATE that R&B Zodiac Sign song..... i dont know who the fuck sings it BUT MY GOD IT'S HORRIBLY FUCKING AWFUL

4- anything by staind good GOD STOP UR WHINNINGGGG AHHHHH!!!!!!!

5- I saw Mommy Kissin Santa Claus!!! ARRGGHHH!!!!!

6- ANY GREASE SONG!! grease was the worst thing ever made.

7- My Generation by Limp Bizkit and ALL other limp bizkit songs. they blow

16. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

I agree, asshole.

I'm bored with this thread. I'll do the big thing and unsubscribe, okay? just to make you happy. I've said what I want to anyways.

Later, asshole.

17. TheDoorsOfPerception

TheDoorsOfPerception Member

those stupid fanta commercials... ugh.:mad:

linkin park's numb...

those quiznos sub commercials..:eek:

uhh...I'll think of more later...

18. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

I try and like and listen to all music. I guess I really don't listen to pop, but I listen to reggae, jazz, rock (old and new), classical, rap, some trance and some techno stuff (I probably listen to more than that, but I forget what all I listen to).

Well I usually bowl at this cool bowling center near me. I have my league there too. The people are really nice and laid back and they play really good music. Like my favorites like Beatles and Hendrix. Well my friends and I wanted to go cosmic bowling (basically bowling in the dark and everything is glowy and stuff) but the cool bowling alley was closed. It was kind of late, like two o'clock. Well we wanted to go so we went to this more modern bowling alley. The music was all the new stuff and mostly pop type of stuff. Most of the music was kind of annoying (except for the rap and rock), but one song really irritated me. I don't know what it's called or who it's by but the lyrics were basically the same throughout the entire song.

If I remember correctly, they were something like this: "If you don't lick [it might have been kick I don't know] it, you'll get a ticket."

That song made me go insane. It's like the one song that made me say, "Man, what a retarded song."

-Peace

19. aeshna5

aeshna5 Member

Vienna by Ultravox- pompous dirge + Midge Ure can't sing!

Take my breath away- Berlin

20. akhc

akhc Member

Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye. If there's one song that can make my teeth grate it's this. Don't ask me why.. millions love it.. I detest it with a passion! :).