What Song.. You Absolutely Cannot Stand!!

Discussion in 'Music' started by CelticMuse, May 16, 2004.

1. CelticMuse

CelticMuse Member

Personally I have several;

1. Midnight at the Oasis

2. Torn Between Two Lovers

3. whatever that Jessica Simpson song was ,that was # 1

4. Sledgehammer

2. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On." I hate that song with a passion.

3. Silent Jay & The

Silent Jay & The Member

@beachbum7: Yeah, this song is so urgh!

I hate most german chart songs. They sound all the same.

Lucky Man - ELP

Most Rap and so called R'n'B

Diana Krall Songs

some by Norah Jones

Jump - Van Halen

and so many more vbmenu_register("postmenu_30044", true);

4. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

anything by MSI.

5. Harmony_rain

Harmony_rain Keeper of the Stars

Who let the dogs out!!! by baahaa men

6. osiris

osiris Senior Member

all of the new country. yuk. why do they even call it country? there's not even a shade of hank williams or jonny cash in garth brooks. i heard a toby keith song recently where the music was nothing more than a twangy rip-off of ac/dc's "back in in black"! what a bunch of pre-fabricated corporate formula bullshit!

and then you can throw in most every pop song ever written, including everything by greenday, blink182, and all these other kiddie bands trying to pass themselves off as "punk" now. man, i listened to the dead kennedies, the misfits, suicidal tendencies, back in the day! what is this shit!? there is absolutely NO sociopolitical relevance, or even shock value, via the misfits style! of course, i think you can trace that shit back to mtv, and the clash. what a fucking joke.

and, of course, i could say there is that album of "metal" covers that pat boone tried to do a few years ago... but, you know, that is at least sort of funny. lol.

much love :)

7. dobro

dobro Member

whoa, chill. as far as i know, neither green day nor blink ever tried to pass themselves off as punk. that's the job of their listeners, not themselves. if you want to be mad at somebody for being a pop musician who claims they're punk, go yell at avril.

now, what songs do i hate? er...almost anything by limp bizkit, slipknot, icp..all that hardrock teen angst bullshit is kind of hard to deal with. and a friend of mine listens to this hardcore band called the kottonmouth kings, where almost all of their songs are about pot. i mean, i'm sure weed is an alright substance...but theres a certain point where you know, it shouldnt be your whole life. sheesh. so yeah, i pretty much hate them too. any of the rock bands that the mentally retarded "haha i smoke crack, isnt that funny?! now i'm gunna shoot up my school because i hate the world!" kind of people get obsessed with.

i also hate sheryl crow's "soak up the sun", and every dashboard confessional song that ever existed. except screaming infidelities. shut up.

8. KaleidoscopeEyes

KaleidoscopeEyes Member

"Rolling Stone", by Muddy Waters. But I'm not sure is that really is a song.

9. Sugar Magnolia

Sugar Magnolia Member

i can't stand that r kelly ignition remix, it sucks so bad. and pretty much any of the angry goth or rap music. i like to keep it happy...why are they so mad?

10. Dizzy Man

Dizzy Man Member

There's so much music I hate!

Right now, the one that annoys me the most is "Fuck You I Don't Want You Back" (not sure who sings it).

Off the top of my head, here are some people I hate: Anastasia, Avril Lavigne, Big Brovaz, Busted, Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake and Westlife.

Plus I hate all metal and hip hop.

11. osiris

osiris Senior Member

ok, let me amend that:

"including everything by greenday, blink182, and all these other kiddie bands other people try to pass off as "punk" now."

better?

yea, and avril sucks too.

did i hit a sore spot? you a green day fan?

lol.

12. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

Hahahaha...I too hate that song..I saw Top of the Pops by accident last friday and that song is actually at #1!!! what's wrong, are people deaf or something?

all the "artists" you mentioned I also despise with all my heart, but there's a few you might have forgotten: Blue, Victoria beckham, Mc Fly, and many others that I have heard but can't recall names right now....urg!

Mainstream hip hop is rubbish, but there's some pretty decent stuff out there by real artists, that is you care to listen to them.

Metal is good. I like metal, helps me relief my anger sometimes.

13. brothersun

brothersun Member

anything by the minipops ( joking )

Pass the dutchie ( something like that ), by musical youth

macarana = puke

Every freakin kiddie band out there with there bubble cheese ball shit

Most new country

I can deal with any song in video form, if the girls are half naked and sweaty.

14. NightOwl1331

NightOwl1331 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Kiss from a rose by Seal. Ewwwww!

15. osiris

osiris Senior Member

nightowl... damn you! lol. i had forgotten, but now... oh, now....

ahhhhhhh!!!! get it out of my head!

I HATE THAT SONG!

lol.

16. Melody

Melody Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

anything by Maroon 5!

17. Dizzy Man

Dizzy Man Member

Fuck You I Don't Want You Back really annoys me for three reasons:

1) It's such old hat. Those chords have been used to death lately, such as Where Is The Love by Black Eyed Peas. At least wait a couple of years before you use them again, like most people do. Also, if you slow down "It's Ok" by Atomic Kitten, you pretty much get the same song. (And that song was shite anyway.)

2) Clearly, if it weren't for the novelty of having so much swearing, nobody would even know about this naff song.

3) They keep playing it on the radio station at work, even though it's a family radio station and they have to censor it. What's the point in playing something when half the lyrics are missing?

Yes, apart from Victoria Beckham. I really liked her debut single (produced by True Steppers, who I like).

I think I've heard enough of it to know I hate it. The only kind of hip hop I like is old skool stuff from the 80s, when they used to be mellow.

That's why I don't like metal: everyone's so angry. Since I never get angry, metal just sounds unpleasant to me.

I hate it. It makes me so angry.

18. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Pretty much anything that's on the radio now....plus most Bruce Sprinstein and John Mellencamp....and that "Blinded By the Light" song.... and that Phil Collins one where he says, "no no, no no...." like 500 fucking times! I think it's Phil Collins..

Copperhead Road bugs me (Steve Earle)... Madonna....

I don't hate specifically. I'm very general about it.... :)

I'm german...

19. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Anything and everything that's played on Pop radio stations, top 40 stations, and MTV. :mad:

And all the songs on those stupid Kidz Bop albums that are released every other week. The only thing worse than a J-Lo song is a J-Lo song sung by a bunch of hyperactive rugrats.

20. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I know! I didn't even think about those. Yuck.