what size penis gets u off

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by tallcan, Jan 26, 2012.

1. morrow

morrow Visitor

The difference with you guys and a woman..

To me, the one with the good guy behind it!

Size! Tsk!

waynedunn likes this.
  2. Bijay_08_2000

Bijay_08_2000 Members

While I do like big cocks...I prefer them thick vs long. I love feeling them stretch me...I like it to hurt some...a big burly man with a fat cock is perfect...

3. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I like average size cock 5" 6" , Big ones are to hard to suck, I guess I'm not good enough at sucking cock yet for big ones.

4. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

I like a cock that is big enough to fill my mouth without gagging, and I love to have him in my mouth while I lick his balls.

The best part of a cock in my mouth is the mouth full of fresh warm Cum.

5. SETXBiCountryBoy

SETXBiCountryBoy Members

My perfect size for oral is 6-7 inches on the slim side. I have a hard time deepthroating a thick cock. As for getting fucked, the best fuck I ever had the guy was 7 1/2" and pretty thick. No Coke can by any means but it filled me up nicely and he went forever. I guess for fucking, 6"+ and thick.

6. Married John

Married John Members

Same here

7. KW67

KW67 Members

The 6 to 8 inch range is good for sucking. Anything bigger is just too much for me, although I would certainly not hesitate to stroke those massive poles, then clean up the cream afterwards.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
  8. Zach Michael

Zach Michael Members

Any size well just have to make due with. But since I'm putting them in my ass let's go big as we can. Make my ass big or send me home

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
    bigredinmass likes this.
  9. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I like the way you think

10. Zach Michael

Zach Michael Members

Is there a place in all these forums where ppl talk you through getting off

11. Zach Michael

Zach Michael Members

What about you

12. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You can talk to me about anything and everything. As far as cock size sure a nice big thick sounds ideal but frankly making any penis feel good is pretty awesome despite its size. The pleasure is what counts.

13. Fred64

Fred64 Members

If this makes any sense. Only for aesthetic purposes as I like looking at an erect penis or watching someone masturbate, I like them smaller maybe 5 inches max.

14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'm 8" and my wife and I's shared love is 9.5"...I've always preferred big cocks, 8" and bigger. I can deep throat 9.5" so it really pleased all those guys with big cocks I sucked off over the years. Guys with big cocks love to be deep throated as they watch it disappear inside your mouth. I like the challenge and was so close to swallowing a guy with 10" but he was just too thick, we we're both impressed that I took 9.5" of it though. I'll never forget that guy because he shot cum out like a garden hose...It filled my mouth so quick I couldn't swallow fast enough as it kept oozing out the sides of my mouth. He just kept cumming, and cumming, and cumming and every spurt was a massive 3-4 seconds long...It seemed like I was gulping down cum for 60 seconds continuous. There was so much.

15. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

I am the odd ball here. I love small cut cocks under 6 inch

Bicaptain My Captain and Fred64 like this.
  16. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Sometimes I like a cock and sometimes I like a COCK!

17. new Athenian

new Athenian Members

I think Lowhagers nailed it here, most guys might not realize it but the mirror effect plays a large part in what we find attractive. That means then most us find a penis similar in size and shape to our own to be ideal.

18. Love a cut cock bigger the better love BBC

19. waynedunn

waynedunn Banned

If I'm wanking and in a curious mood, I like to look at the 2 handed ones with a big knob and big balls and shaven.

LowHangers and bigredinmass like this.
  20. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

I'd say 5-7 inches. Any more is too difficult for me to suck the whole thing. Also 5-7 is perfect for my ass. I've had much bigger dicks but it took work, lube and time. Guy I was with right after I separated from my wife was 5.5 inches and he was a marvelous fuck. He was a horny older man and I enjoyed his cock inside me upwards of 5 times a week

LowHangers likes this.