what size penis gets u off

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by tallcan, Jan 26, 2012.

1. NormalGuy

NormalGuy Members

I would say 5-7 for an all around. Perfect to take in my throat and I get to see how 6" will work in my ass in 10 days. It will be my first.

2 people like this.
  2. charles-smythe

charles-smythe Members

...the easiest to suck is 6-inches or less...but damn...I love an 8-incher...but since I've sucked more than my share of 3-inches or less...I guess I'm not a size queen...

2 people like this.
  3. SMcDaniel001

SMcDaniel001 Members

I've gotten off to a really small cock. So size isn't HUGELY important. But it does feel good to have the pleasure and pain aspects combine. 8+ would be pretty awesome...........

1 person likes this.
  4. Bi-G

Bi-G Members

I love a 7" uncut, thick cock, with shaved balls. Great for sucking...

1 person likes this.
  5. Outlaw1970

Outlaw1970 Members

I have had a very large close to 12 in both places. And I loved it. Mostly for the amount of cum that was unloaded. I love chocking on a very large cut cock.

6. Smilersohorny

Smilersohorny Members

Wow I've a 8 inch long and it fat as fuck at six inches around wud love to see n play with a bigger one x

waynedunn likes this.
  7. Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo Members

I've had smaller cocks and I've had good-sized ones (average +)...but I've never had one of those cocks that just makes your jaw drop and say "holy fucking shit!"--THAT would be fun to try...

8. rce107

rce107 Members

The cock should be no less than eight inches in length and 2.5 inches in diameter. It should be uncut and slightly darker than white/white.

1 person likes this.
  9. Bimike105

Bimike105 Members

I like a nice fat, uncut cock. 7-8 in its nice but thick is key for me. Love thinking to myself, how is that going to fit? Gives me a goal.

1 person likes this.
  10. Fish1964

Fish1964 Members

5 to 8 thick cut or uncut doesn't mater , must be shaved .

waynedunn likes this.
  11. luvkissnmen

luvkissnmen Members

Since first discovering how deeply(!) satisfying a more intimate relationship with another man can be about 20 yrs ago, I've been fucked well over 100 times by 40+ men, and loved each time it's happened, even when it hurt so bad I couldn't breathe.

My ideal cock would be about 7 1/2" long, CUT, fairly slender (1 1/4" in dia), arrow straight with a very large glans/crown, and driven by a smooth, muscular, handsome young black man who could not keep his hands off me or get enough of me in bed. I ADORE the sensation of that huge helmet pushing & stretching & parting me, and oh! when my body finally yields in sweet surrender to its insistent ardor and snaps thru and up into me and my quivering Love Ring closes tightly around the love-shaft immediately behind it (this usually takes my breath competely away!); it's darling shaft (lavishly lubricated, if you please, sir!) like silk & satin & warm velvet stretched over tempered steel slowly gliding deeper & deeper, filling me so wonderfully with your randy, rutting, stiffly-jutting malenes, the warmth of your body close against mine with your mound fur crushed against the steamy succulence between my open buttocks bringing me the indescribable (at times almost unbearable!) joy of knowing that, with our combined syrength straining against each other, I have ALL of you inside and I lie beneath you, gurgling like a baby in the sensual, emotional splendor that feeling your life's very pulse where my body is so very tightly stretched around the base of your big dick ... the wet, incredibly provocative slap, slap, slap sounds of your naked body against my bare b

waynedunn likes this.
  12. luvkissnmen

luvkissnmen Members

Since first discovering how deeply(!) satisfying a more intimate relationship with another man can be about 20 yrs ago, I've been fucked well over 100 times by 40+ men, and loved each time it's happened, even when it hurt so bad I couldn't breathe.

My ideal cock would be about 7 1/2" long, CUT, fairly slender (1 1/4" in dia), arrow straight with a very large glans/crown, and driven by a smooth, muscular, handsome young black man who could not keep his hands off me or get enough of me in bed. I ADORE the sensation of that huge helmet pushing & stretching & parting me, and oh! when my body finally yields in sweet surrender to its insistent ardor and snaps thru and up into me and my quivering Love Ring closes tightly around the love-shaft immediately behind it (this usually takes my breath competely away!); it's darling shaft (lavishly lubricated, if you please, sir!) like silk & satin & warm velvet stretched over tempered steel slowly gliding deeper & deeper, filling me so wonderfully with your randy, rutting, stiffly-jutting malenes, the warmth of your body close against mine with your mound fur crushed against the steamy succulence between my open buttocks bringing me the indescribable (at times almost unbearable!) joy of knowing that, with our combined syrength straining against each other, I have ALL of you inside and I lie beneath you, gurgling like a baby in the sensual, emotional splendor that feeling your life's very pulse where my body is so very tightly stretched around the base of your big dick ... the wet, incredibly provocative slap, slap, slap sounds of your naked body against my bare bottom of YOU FUCKING ME, and oh, your cock swelling & jerking & surging and that dearly beloved warm, wet fluttering sensation of your precious man-seed spewing & spurting & leaping & pouring out so deep inside me, making me your oh, so very soft, warm, willing same-sex mistress forever. & ever

waynedunn likes this.
  13. hungforyou

hungforyou Members

The perfect cock for me is about 7 inches and nice and thick.

waynedunn likes this.
  14. IraMckamie

IraMckamie Members

7 inches I think is the perfect of all! At least for me.

15. J0HNNIE

J0HNNIE Members

I'd agree about 7 inches thick and veiny

16. lickandsuck

lickandsuck Members

I like a 7+ cut but I 5-6 inches as long as its got some girth.

17. Bradd66

Bradd66 Members

I'm not really hung up on size. They all have something about them to enjoy. The smaller ones are great for long lasting sucking without getting that annoying jaw ache. But with the bigger ones I like to lick them all over and get them good and wet then use both my hands to stroke and fondle the shaft while sucking and licking the head. I will admit though that the real veiny type of cocks aren't my favorite but once they're in my mouth who cares? No preference as to cut or uncut (although the cut ones do seem to last longer before cumming) but either way they guy MUST have good hygiene. That's just being courteous to your cocksucker

18. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I like sucking big cocks but small ines are great for anal

19. Bijay_08_2000

Bijay_08_2000 Members

20. Bijay_08_2000

Bijay_08_2000 Members

Yes! Love it...always fantasized about my ex being fucked by BBC and letting me watch...gets me hard thinking about it..