what size penis gets u off

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by tallcan, Jan 26, 2012.

1. BiGuy602

BiGuy602 Guest

Big penis...

2. haggislad76

haggislad76 Guest

Like a lot of guys I find the idea of a big cock a turn on.
    However, the reality for me is a bit different.

The mechanics of accommodating a really big and/or long cock can be tricky, not least because of potential lockjaw cutting in at just the wrong moment.
    Ugly.
    Also, and let's be frank here, guys, a really long cock can sometimes emerge with unwanted material adhering to it. Uglier, and just a bit inhibiting for all concerned.

So, at the moment, I'm very happy to have my older friend, a really nice guy, and his 6 inches and Prince Albert. It's not painful, and the easy feeling of going bareback with him is just fine for me.

3. gomerted

gomerted Member

big to wank with - largest I've touched was about 9 and made mine took like a midget!

4. Nightbreeder

Nightbreeder Member

It has been a few years since I had sex with guys, but I prefer a larger cock, uncut if possible. The only smaller cock I ever had was on a beautiful transsexual, so I didn't mind the smaller size - it came with so many wonderful other benefits ;)

5. G1fted

G1fted Guest

About 5 1/2 inches long by 5 1/2 inches in circumference/girth :D
    Prefer girth over length....

6. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

about 8 - 9 inches and quite thick :)

long thin ones can be painful and without much prostate sensation.

The best male lover I have had has 7.75" uncut and about 6" circum - feels lovely and he knows how to use it too :tongue:

Simon :sunny:

7. Milshybi11

Milshybi11 Guest

I haven't been with a guy yet but right now I think being with a guy that has a same sized penis as me would turn me on the most. Mines 5.5 inches when erect and not that thick, about the same as two fingers. I wouldn't mind a longer one but I wouldn't want it too thick, just not my thing right now.

8. somewhereovertherainbow

somewhereovertherainbow Guest

probably my first will be 8'' 1/2 and how can I bear the pain I don't know...but I will try

9. TBDM Miasma

TBDM Miasma Member

I love to watch big veiny cocks but I think I would enjoy something more my size which is around 6 inches and avg girth.

10. bendiguy

bendiguy Member

i do love big, there isn't much quite like a big cock in your hand or mouth. but the reality is, all cock is amazing and fun

11. ptabiguy

ptabiguy Guest

I LOVE looking at big cocks, but when it comes time to play i enjoy a guy with about 6 6 and a half
    you see i am small myself and yes it can be shamefull

12. stoat69

stoat69 Member

I'm about 6", uncut and with a Prince Albert, I've had many sizes over the years and nowadays prefer slightly larger than mine,like a good friend has:) Although I do daydream occasionally about a guy I slept with in Spain, who was 10" long and nicely proportioned. He was too big for me then (me being slightly nervous only having had one other guy before then.) But I know I would easily take his beautiful cock in my ass now. He was such a sweet guy, he ended up coming on my belly. The thickest I've had was a Dutch guy, he was about 9" long and as thick of a coke can. When I tried to suck him off, I thought I was doing really well, but I put my finger round his cock when he was in as far as I could take him, and found I was only sucking on the top two inches:-(
    So I would prefer a cock that's about 7-8" and not too thick, I also prefer uncut, as I am, I just love playing with an uncut cock's foreskin.

13. namesalltaken8

namesalltaken8 Member

I have only sucked two other cocks before and they were both about the same size as me about 6.5". They were all circumcised though, I would love to suck an uncut cock like mine sometime and something from 6"-8".

14. paul1swind

paul1swind Banned

)))) in sex games unimportant long your cock - important your activity

15. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Came across this dead thread. Giving it CPR.
    I do best with guys under 6. Only do Oral. Can't deep throat, have this "need to breath" thing going on. I've watched the vids of guys whose throats expand while taking the whole thing down and just wonder "How do they do that?"
    My preference is for Uncut, but that never happens. I must be living in the "Cut Capital of the world."
    I've never met a guy who precums as much as I do. Meeting a long skinned, little dicked precummer would be ideal.

16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Skinny or Skinned?

Skinned sounds a little Hannibal Lecter

17. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

"Skinned," meaning a long foreskin.

18. Biandluvit

Biandluvit Members

between 7 and 9 and very very thick love uncut BBC massive balls and huge loads :)

19. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Size one million only.

20. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

[SIZE=10.5pt]I would say 4 to 7 inches and not to thick. I [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=11pt]want to be able to suck it comfortably and do a good job.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10.5pt]I think uncut cocks are gross and they turn me off.[/SIZE]