What should I do about my bicurious feelings?

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by tiara9602, Aug 30, 2013.

1. tiara9602

tiara9602 Guest

I've gotten a bit curious about girls lately. I mean what it's like to actually do it with a girl. I've heard that they're better at the whole "going down" thing so I guess that's why I'm curious? I don't know for sure. I'm not sure if I could go down on a girl myself though. I could probably use my hands or something but the thought of my mouth being down there isn't too appetizing. Or maybe that's because I haven't tried it. Idk. I don't know what I should do about it myself because I'm very shy which doesn't help at all :/ What in the world should I do?

2. Beca012

Beca012 Member

Sounds like you're interested in experimenting. I'd say go for it with someone you can trust, but don't lead anyone on.
    A lot of girls are bicurious and wants to try things out but sometimes they end up hurting someone who develops feelings for them.
    Doesn't sound like you're gay or anything though but what do I know from just this one post.

3. kurona

kurona Member

find someone first. dont overwork your head too early with not enough info. sometimes the only wya to know is when its right there in your face

be aware... some women ARE gross down there, but some are actually really nice. so just dont judge too soon if you get the bad draw

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Dear ben

A Few Hours Ago I Sent You A PM......Asking What Was Your "Agenda" Here On "HIP FORUM's......You Failed

To Reply......???.....May Be So Bold As To Ask You Why...???....:confused2:

Cheers Glen.