What should a penguin have planned for high dose of LSD?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Chronologic, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Chronologic

Chronologic Member

title says all, should ones penguin stay at home and relax in LSD land or go for a roam in the park?
    In this case 500ug about.

2. d0nny

d0nny Member

Don't give a penguin LSD! If your dropping, do it at home with a sitter. If you want to go to the park and the sitter thinks its a good idea, go to the park.

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

is this your first time with lsd? if its really 500ug there's no way you're getting out of your home lol . . . even like 200ug is insanely hard to function and "do things", 300ug you probably start to lose the ability to understand the concept of inside vs outside, 400ug theres probably not much of a "you" inside your head for any kind of plans to happen, 500ug you are plastered to the floor in a 6 hour rushing cascade of sense data and philosophical euphoria. you're more likely to urinate yourself than get up and go down to the park for a stroll :)

i've been stuck outside on an unknown high dose of lsd (15 hits of unknown strength but probably in the 50-100ug range) and it was only doable because i hid in a forest i am EXTREMELY familiar with (can navigate it in pitch black), and there were no strangers to see me talking to trees and bursting out in laughter to myself, or staring at my hands/the sun/the visuals with awestruck wonder.

high dose lsd is an intense visionary journey and i recommend staying indoors unless you have a good plan for an outdoor experience involving a very private piece of land and access to necessities :) (food, water, toilet paper, music, whatever)

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_