what religion is MI5/6 CIA NSA - other International government spy agencies ?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by odonII, Sep 8, 2013.

1. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Well empathy is a logos, just sayin in answer to your queries about jc and the religion of the intelligence services is money changing, mammon. The proprietary model and wealth accumulation structure which absolutely relies on slave labor..

2. odonII

odonII O

A somewhat meaningless string of words.

I know what these words mean, btw...

3. thedope

Help me understand your complaint.

4. odonII

odonII O

Just explain in simple language what the above means.

I'm not talking about: the religion of the intelligence services is money changing hands due to greed. And I have no idea why you would say: The proprietary model and wealth accumulation structure which absolutely relies on slave labor.

So, yeah, somewhat meaningless strings of words...

I simply asked: what religion is MI5/6 CIA NSA - other International government spy agencies

5. thedope

Understand the war machine of which intelligence entities are a part exists for the purpose of organizing commerce. Keep shipping lanes open, insure supplies of natural resources and on and on. Families from a lengthy history of wealth maintain their position in the world by measure of institutional inequality.

So religion in the secular sense is what intelligence agencies would call their mission.

Are you following?

6. AiryFox

AiryFox Member

At least I am not alone in thinking that most of the time.

7. odonII

odonII O

Yes. But it has nothing to do with religion.

I'm thinking: Christian, Jewish, Islamic etc.

I'm not talking 'in the secular sense'

8. odonII

odonII O

You are not...

9. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

Odon... go read Behold A Pale Horse. The author was murdered for having it published. true story. he was in secret societies which is how he obtained his high ranking at Naval Intelligence. now he has seen some classified documents. he was a uniform changer, wore different military uniforms for different purposes, which is kind of a big deal... he gives you the full story, or his interpretation of it for which i believe to be absolutely true...

10. thedope

Well the answer in a christian jewish islamic sense is none. There is a separation of church and state. However in the sense of their devotion to causes, it's money and that is the relevant answer to your query.

11. odonII

odonII O

Thank you.

12. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

nope.

13. odonII

odonII O

I don't really have over 4 hours to spare...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUbFwqglIaA"]William Cooper lecture 'Behold a pale horse' (full) - YouTube

What religion is 'secret societies'?

14. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Just wanted to say, I like this post. :)

15. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

could be anything, but when people refer to "secret societies" they generally invoke the sort of groups who were persecuted by the mainstream (usually catholic although protestants certainly did their share of heretic-hunting) religious movements in europe, and earlier in the ancient world, and then had their beliefs demonised by propaganda which earned them a reputation for devil worship and sinister occult practices. so its pretty fair to assume that "secret societies", although an extremely vague term, would contain people who (if their group even centers around a religious belief) worship in a way which is apart from, if not directly opposed to, the dominant religions. otherwise, why be a secret society? just go to church, they have biscuits there.

16. odonII

odonII O

Why?

17. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Anyways...Odon, can I ask you why you ask this question in the OP? Like...what are you trying to get at here?

18. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

He's just trying to start shit. What else is new?

19. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Originally Posted by thedope [​IMG]
    When we see christ we shall be like him meaning second coming is when we become christ-like. Christ like is the maturing of the seed of empathy whence our care for others becomes essential to ourselves. The whole planet is becoming disposed toward empathy even though the money changers would like to hold on. As we see in world opinion vs the military commercial complex.

Odon...because I like the idea and the experience (as far as I have experienced it...) of human beings progressing and evolving into a more empathetic, spiritual species- and the implied collectiveness of that particular post I like as well. In a sense it reminds me of becoming, as individuals, both more and less- it is very difficult to explain exactly what I mean and exactly what I liked about that post but it seems to be right on key with a lot that I have experienced during my recent (in past year or so) reflections. For example- the idea of people in general becoming more in tuned to oneness and empathetic- is nice to think about because I believe as more people awaken to their full spiritual selves (which involves losing your self-ego and thinking more about other)-- then each separate person who becomes more in tune to that... it helps to shed light on others..and outwords and outwords...

20. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I do get the feelings that sometimes Odon just tries to see if he can trip people up in their wording or their knowledge of exact facts... like, he already knows what he thinks certain people will say and just wants them to say it so he can question them further instead of doing his own research.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Odon. ;)