What really turns girls on?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by WeeDMaN, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Weeble

Weeble Member

I'm with you on this one.. like flowers.. when a guy buys me even one flower, I feel extremely uncomfortable. I rather him pick me a daisy from the front lawn then have him spend money unnessisarily. Flowers die so to me gifts almost dictate a relationship. I'm strange.

As for the answer to the poster. I had one boyfriend that I was seeing for a little over a month and him and I never even got close to having sex. The most memorable and intimate moment that I ever had with any boyfriend was with him. We didn't get a chance to spend that much time together cause we were both busy, so we went for a ride with our mothers who had a meeting to go to.

We sat out in the car for several hours and just cuddled and talked. I sat between his legs and leaned my head on his shoulder and he would lift my shirt up to just above my belly button and lightly ran just his fingertips over the exposed skin while he told me all the things (physical and personality) that he liked about me. He also told me what about me caught his eye.

I also, in general, find making out and dry humping to be very intimate. To have a sexual connection with someone while you both have all your clothes on is extremely hot to me. Usually it means that it's more then just sex to them but they still have the need for a sexual connection.

I think every girl is different, just try different types of touches and be honest with her about how you feel about her. Often words go a lot further when they are innocent and heart-felt.