What really happening in Syria?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by StpLSD25, Sep 13, 2013.

1. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

The first statement is true for corn, but not for hemp. Hemp actually replenishes the soil. If you grow corn (or w/e) one year and hemp the next, the soil never becomes barren and you don't have that problem. This is one reason why farmers in my area have been pushing for hemp for decades. I've even spoken to an old timer whose family grew hemp, along with tobacco and corn for generations, and he said that putting hemp in the rotation eliminates the need for most fertilizers and pesticides.

There isn't much info out there about Fords hemp car, but if you look you can find a little.

2. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Any research on that you'd like to share would be much obliged.

3. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

4. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Back on Lies about Syria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-NIOthWsjk"]The Truth About How The US Will Save Syria - YouTube

4 star general turned Whistle-blower
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkamZg68jpk"]The Syrian War What You're Not Being Told - YouTube

5. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

What about burning Hemp, in the same way we burn coal currently for electricity? What kinda of carbon emissions would be generated from the former, and how much energy would we get from it?

Or are you suggesting we turn Hemp into a kinda of oil, and then burn that? Still the same questions apply.

6. MSRosetti

MSRosetti Member

Agree, though I don't want to see anyone killing anyone. One side gasses civilians, the other is controlled by Al Qaida. Whomever wins, it's bad for the Syrian people and the rest of the world. So I don't want to see one American drop of blood spilled over this war.

7. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Syria's just a concomitant sidelight in the continuing battle to keep the oil flowing to the US. If somehow we miraculously converted to ALL electric everything, including cars---we'd never even hear the name of any of these countries again.

8. Beca012

Beca012 Member

A lot of people IN Syria would be glad to see America getting involved. I know there's a lot of responsibility regarding refugee camps for palestinians e.g. that the UN has abandoned completely and a military intervention is something a lot of palestinians are hoping for.

I'm very much against anything military and american getting involved when it comes to actual involvement because innocent blood will be spilled and that is what would happen if they were too officially get involved using dispatched military resources and anyone who says anything else ("it's diplomacy and nothing to do with combat!") are just very credulous.

It's a very difficult situation to analyze because if you look at the cooperations in the middle east it's all kinds of f*cked up because on one side you have the Gulf states who opposes Assad. Iran is backing him. Then again you mix the US in there and you got all kinds of things linked to Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood and it's just a mess.. Bleh I get a headache just thinking about it.

9. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Deranged is correct. Our sworn enemies are killing each other. What's not to like?

With the "POWER of PUTIN" , "oby" has proven himself to be more of a bufoon than we ever expected.

LOL. Don't worry. oby's shit will shut down in a couple of days anyway. LOL

10. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

its kinda funny how Obama turned inside out....
    Seemed like a nice dude at first..
    Now you can see that he is just a puppet controlled by higher forces. a face and a voice but nothing else. no mind behind the eyes.

11. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

He's always been a puppet.

Beca, Syrians do not want us there. Even if they think they do, they'll feel differently when they're getting hit with drones and bombs. I can't stand people who think like you, if China invaded our country, it wouldn't matter "why," they were doing it, people would be angry.

It's the same for every country we've gone into. We are not some grand Liberators, that is a damn lie!