What personalities do you clash with?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by mystical_shroom, Jan 30, 2005.

1. prism

prism :o

happy go lucky people & goody 2 shoes (I'm pretty sure they're the same things.)

2. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

Self Righteous Assholes mostly.

SRA:"why won't you prey for world peace?"

Me:"Why did youi burn 2 gallons of distiiled baby blood to drive down here and ask me that?"

3. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

I do too because they cut into my serious complaining time. I dislike people that spell fast or talk softly or speak on the same soft level when you tell them to repeat something. I also dislike people that get that "soothing" condesending tone when they think they are dealing with an inferrior person. (Kinda like "Here Lassie") I dislike people that are lazier than I. (There can't be two such people in the world. Nothing would get done ;))

4. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

i forgot to mention overly religious people, and people that talk down to me..

and I am aware that no one is perfect and such, but I am not going to surround myself with people that I dont get along with or butt heads with...just not worth it to me..

5. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

6. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

Sadly, most people will ignore this comment, or refuse to admit that it is the truth.

I am bothered by the acts of greed, selfishness, physical and mental abuse. I am always annoyed by the term, "close minded", when everyone possess some level of close mindedness.

7. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

I clash with people. :rolleyes: Self-righteous types piss me off, and overly serious, and whiny, etc... :D

8. grow your own music

grow your own music el kabong

hahaa...people are strange....hahahaa
    i stay away from them....hahaha

9. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

now i luv people named sunshine
    peacefuljeffrey
    or maybe some so called psychic

who are actually gloomy
    self-assertive
    war-like
    foolish/ignorant/close-minded

they must figure now a name like sunshine will brighten their day, but it just seems to fuck everything over, ahahaha, or the pre-tense of being some all powerful psychic through names and forums and such will actually give them the power
    hahahaha

not to name people
    but i alrdy named peacefuljeffrey
    so why not
    old_crone
    and oldwolf

ahahahahaha

i remember this one guy namd sunshine i met camping in a forest(second guy named sunshine i met in one day, the first guy named sunshine was actually really pure hearted and creative-minded)
    who said several times that he was a completely sane person
    totally sane apparently
    that is the most insane thing now a sunshiner could say
    ahahahahahaah

and I am everything I accuse you of now
    face my power
    ahahaha

BTW I found this post by stalkin KarmaComa's posts history 'cause her ass is soooo sexy
    LoL

10. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

I heard once that we learn far more from our enemies than our friends. So, I agree, but five minutes sounds excessive.

Similar personalities as the rest of you can get me going.
    People who are control freaks, or like to power trip. Some apartment building managers are like that. They act like they are Caesar or something, and some flag girls too. It is like some people want power over others so bad that if you give them a stop sign, or the power of eviction, they turn into Hitler.
    People who insist on trying to convince me they know what I should think, and that I am wrong, and they are right. Maybe they are, but if they act like that, I just automatically shut them down. If they did not act so coercive, I would not resist complying.
    Type A personalities. I clash with basically all personalities, come to think of it. Not on purpose......I usually have no problem with them, but they don't like my views. Well, I won't change my views for anyone but me. I do not ask them to, out of respect for their ability to live their own life, I am not here to babysit the universe.

11. novarys

novarys Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I do believe that I clash with people who are too quiet and shy. Its like pulling teeth to get them to say more than "yes" or "no". But then I also clash with those who dont know when to keep thier mouth shuts or who have to have the last word.

12. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

I clash with people who are purposely ignorant and rude... I clash with people who are shit disturbers for the hell of it (and don't know when to quit, or when it's just not funny), slobs, people who will talk about themselves for hours and won't even ask you one thing about YOU, and posers. Dammit I hate posers. I'd rather be myself and be made fun of than be accepted for something I'm not.

13. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

I have a few friends like that..they just do it to wind me the fuck up..and it works.. hahahahaha but sometimes its just not funny.. especialy recently when one gave 13p to the tsunami fund..just because he did not want to break into a £5 ...

I agree with the thought that we have many of atributes that we say we clash with..

I can dislike anyone for anything i am fickle like that ...

14. TheChaosFactor

TheChaosFactor Senior Member

I don't clash with any specific type of person I don't think. I think I just clash with random people that say the wrong thing.

15. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

The control freak. The neatnik. And the person who wants updates on my progress every 15 minutes.

16. TattoedAquarian

TattoedAquarian Senior Member

~People who act as though they know everything when they don't. - Especially people who make harsh judgements about me and my friends when they don't even know us. (Sadly, my mom falls under this category quite a bit)

17. shanique

shanique Member

hypocrit opportunist

18. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

downers, fakes, people who use the phrase "wow that was SO random!!!" when they're amused by something, even if it wasn't random AT ALL.

19. RainbowGrl4Jesus

RainbowGrl4Jesus Member

Let's see...I try to get along with everyone but there are people that I have a hard time connecting with. Hmm...
    -People that are not honest with themselves
    -People that are over critical or judgemental
    -People that are self centered
    - Whiney people that don't want to help make their situations better.

20. alex714

alex714 To the Left

i usually secretly hate everyone