What penis size is considered big?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by johnsmall23, Oct 26, 2020.

1. johnsmall23

johnsmall23 Members

When you would describe a penis to someone how big would the penis have to be for you to call it big?

Mister Mike and CandyCane1990 like this.
  2. Mister Mike

Mister Mike Members

Think it depends on length and girth.

I’d say over 6” long and more than 5” in girth

3. johnsmall23

johnsmall23 Members

that seems completely average to me

4. Mister Mike

Mister Mike Members

Average are about 6” x 5” so anything bigger would be just that.

If the question was about huge then I’d answer differently.

5. johnsmall23

johnsmall23 Members

that is not how it works . A woman wouldn't be able to differentiate a 6.25 inch one from a 5.75 inch one and you're saying like the first one is big and the second one is small. In my opinion big should be at least an inch above the average.

6. Mister Mike

Mister Mike Members

It’s very subjective because it comes down to their experiences.

I’ve had girls talk about a guys dick being big and then I see it and it’s average at best. So to them it was big relative to what their experiences were.

having said that, the way math and probability would work is that it’s likely to work as I describe because those values are larger than average. So the likelihood of a woman experiencing average or smaller is higher than experiencing a big one, therefore one someone comes along bigger than average they refer to their dick as big.

A 6” by 5” dick is a nice dick, in my opinion, it’s perfect to play with it would feel good inside me. No issue. So anything bigger I personally would call big. That’s me. Everyone will have an opinion.

7. johnsmall23

johnsmall23 Members

i would say that big is above 7 inches in length and 5.5 in girth(maybe 5.25 inches). 6 inches doesn't look like a big penis

8. Mister Mike

Mister Mike Members

It all depends on the perspective of your partner, opinions will vary. There really isn’t a right or wrong answer.

I also don’t care much about size, there are other factors that are more important to me:

1 - personality of the person it’s attached to
    2 - hygiene
    3 - their ability to use it

9. johnsmall23

johnsmall23 Members

but aren't you a guy?

10. Mister Mike

Mister Mike Members

yes I am.

11. johnsmall23

johnsmall23 Members

well it's not the same as for women. Different anatomy. Vaginal is not the same as anal

12. Mister Mike

Mister Mike Members

of course it isn’t.

I was speaking about personal preference, that’s why you’re asking anyways. There isn’t a right or wrong answer here.

I was speaking in context of BJ/HJ, Anal and general physical attraction. It’s all relevant.

vaginal penetration and female perspective will vary by individual as would for men too.

13. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

The real answer is what your partner considers big. I've fucked women who couldn't take my cock all the way. I bottomed out. Others have been able to accommodate my size no problem. So with some partners I have a big cock. Others I don't. It resides in my partners vagina size being able to accept my size.

Mister Mike likes this.
  14. Mister Mike

Mister Mike Members

Exactly and even the frequency in which they have sex plays a factor.

15. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Being around swinger couples, 9 inches is considered big. We meet couples who placed ads looking for 9 inches or more, to join them.

Mister Mike likes this.
  16. Harley2359

Harley2359 New here from New England

My ex and her girlfriends have gone to Jamaica in sexacation. Where they fucks some guys who the said were 10 inches. All three said it took some time taking that length.
    I still can not having a cock that big.

Anyfun and Mister Mike like this.
  17. nldn

nldn Senior Member

There is a difference between a large flaccid penis and a large erect one. It's probably 6 inches for flaccid ones and 8 for erect ones.

18. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Personal opinions of big vary from one person to another. I believe it depends on the sizes each individual has experienced when they determine whether one is big or not. I'm 8" and just about every woman I've had sex with said it was big but of the hundreds of men I've been with maybe only one said I was big. Mind you, I've always been with guys that had big cocks...big to me is 8-12"...

Harley2359 likes this.