What our government represents to the entire planet UNCOVERED

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RevoMystic, May 9, 2004.

1. RevoMystic

RevoMystic Member

We always knew how morally corrupt the United States establishment is, and has been for quite a long time.
    Now we have the most current proof of this.

Feast your eyes on what the government does to its self-declared enemies (guilty or non guilty):

Most of us have already seen these:
    www.thememoryhole.org/war/iraqis_tortured/iraqis_tortured_newyorker-b.jpg
    www.thememoryhole.org/war/iraqis_tortured/iraqis_tortured_newyorker-a.jpg
    www.thememoryhole.org/war/iraqis_tortured/iraqis_tortured_newyorker-b.jpg

Now how bout these?
    www.thememoryhole.org/war/iraqis_tortured/iraqis_tortured_60min2-l.jpg
    www.thememoryhole.org/war/iraqis_tortured/iraqis_tortured_60min2-f.jpg
    www.thememoryhole.org/war/iraqis_tortured/iraqis_tortured_60min2-h.jpg
    www.thememoryhole.org/war/iraqis_tortured/iraqis_tortured_60min2-n.jpg
    www.thememoryhole.org/war/iraqis_tortured/iraqis_tortured_newyorker-h.jpg

what, clothes? why?
    www.thememoryhole.org/war/iraqis_tortured/iraqis_tortured_newyorker-j.jpg

this will solve all the world's problems! just leave it to the United Empire of the World!
    www.thememoryhole.org/war/iraqis_tortured/iraqis_tortured_newyorker-g.jpg

this Iraqi was mauled by a dog...compliments of the United States Empire.
    www.thememoryhole.org/war/iraqis_tortured/iraqis_tortured_newyorker-i.jpg
    www.thememoryhole.org/war/iraqis_tortured/iraqis_tortured_newyorker-d.jpg
    www.thememoryhole.org/war/iraqis_tortured/iraqis_tortured_wp-a.jpg
    www.thememoryhole.org/war/iraqis_tortured/iraqis_tortured_wp-b.jpg
    www.thememoryhole.org/war/iraqis_tortured/iraqis_tortured_60min2-o.jpg

But fear not my fellow Americans and world citizens, it's all in the name of Justice and Freedom...for everyone!
    www.thememoryhole.org/war/iraqis_tortured/iraqis_tortured_60min2-j.jpg

2. RevoMystic

RevoMystic Member

I don't know why these aren't showing up. Is this a temporary defect until the site is brought back to normal?

3. Sera Michele

Sera Michele Senior Member

4. spinelli

spinelli Member

I didnt view these images
    But I can just guess what they look like

Im appaulled, imagine the respect and trust USA looses, that theyve tried to build with the world of late, It takes away any good motives US had in this war

then, tonight, watching news with nanna, I express these thoughts to her, and she so diplomatically says, "how would u feel after seeing your mates being killed by Iraqi's"
    justifying theyre actions. I guess that in one way I can emphathise with offenders. and I guess u cant put men into war and expect of them sane and socially accpetable behaviour. Its war, its man's mind fuck

BUT there is NO excuse, Im ashamed to be on this side, I feel like Im with the 'badies'

5. Megara

Megara Banned

i agree..personally i am amazed that people are so shocked over this...our cops do this to americans.why wouldnt some military soldiers do it to iraqis? Thats no justification..i hope all those who did something wrong are put in jail for a long, long time..they have hurt us horribly

6. chandra anjali

chandra anjali Member

i love love love you

7. RevoMystic

RevoMystic Member

ok try again

8. garf12

garf12 Member

I personally dont think you should be mad at the higher ups in the gov/military for this, I think they didnt have anything to do with this, and it was just a few morally corupt people!

9. RevoMystic

RevoMystic Member

if only Garf...if only

10. Changeyourlatitude

Changeyourlatitude Banned

The rest of the world’s opinion is based on the corrupt governments they live under.

The torture in Iraq was a tragedy but doesn’t represent America, does it?

World opinion is a very hard temperature to take, it is based on many parameters, and for example Germany has a large Turkish population that sways elections. Germany once sent Turks back to Turkey with a 10,000 Detuches Mark bonus to go. They took the money and came right back to Germany and vote and capture social aid not available in their country. Germany would have supported the US in Iraq had it not been for this phenomena.

France and Italy have an election-tilting minority of Islamic origin. France’s big business had gigantic ties with Iraq and much to lose.

For the above reasons Europe always roots for the Palestinians and curses the Jewish state. To do otherwise would be like the US political suicide if our Mexican citizens were put in the place of Europe’s minorities. People with desire for peace live around the world and protest on the street against war but seldom reflect the views of the majority. The government sways toward those who keep them in power. The rest of the citizens are not heard.

In the Mid-East the governments allow clergy to run the population for the most part. Place that together with TV brainwashing and we have our current situation. The world does not hate America. Many are jealous and envy our wealth and lifestyle or they wouldn’t keep coming to America. Other governments in the world suck more than ours! Travel and check them out.

So what country would you rather live in?

Changeyourlatitude

11. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Feast your eyes on American Justice in action.

Saddam would be proud of this.

12. skip

skip Founder Administrator

More abuse of Iraqi prisoners. US prisoners can now expect the same kind of treatment from their enemies who now number almost everyone on this planet.

Makes me proud to be an American. Not.

13. Fyrenza

Fyrenza Queen of the Ians

Harsh, Daywatch ~

but fair. :hurray:

14. maryjohn

maryjohn Senior Member

unfortunately, the people at the bottom have little to do with the environment at the jail. It comes from the top down. I wish we could say it's just a few bad apples, but the truth is more like a big stinking bag of apples, coupled with ineptitude.

15. Fyrenza

This is an OLD thread, that Daywatch revived, and after seeing the horrific "torture" that we subjected those poor people to, i'm sitting here shaking my head ~ not about the pix, but that anyone could seriously say what you just did, especially with all the facts of the very REAL torture the Iraqi's are subjecting folks that they KNOW are civilians to!

i'm sorta strange that way, but i just can't think of hurting someone's feelings as "torture."

16. odon

odon Slightly Popular

?

17. Fyrenza

Americans

18. odon

odon Slightly Popular

All Americans?

19. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

All past Secretaries of State agreed the first thing the new president should do is close down Guantanamo. None of the current candidates have even spoken to that. What Bush/Cheney and compamy have accomplished over 8 years is to run American credibility into the ground. It's sad. The American people as whole are better than that.

20. wa bluska wica

wa bluska wica Pedestrian

yes, all of us

i torture iraquis--no, anyone who looks even REMOTELY different--every chance i get

sadly i am the person who looks most different around here, time to go torture myself [again]

:D

the reason mccain will lose this election, the SECRET reason, is that americans know he was tortured

we are sick of torturing, and afraid he may have developed a taste for it

:eek: