What Opioids Are YOU On RIGHT NOW ?? (Part VII)

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by etkearne, May 20, 2012.

1. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

It's important to note that methadone is not fundamentally different from other opiates. The effects are spread out, so it may be useful as a replacement maintenance drug. It could be useful in quitting, but it is something which is itself addictive.

Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal medicine may be much cheaper, safer, and more effective than methadone. You would have to find a clinic that deals with addiction, or a student acupuncture clinic in order to get affordable care though. Student clinics can be $15-$25 per treatment.

2. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

Damn, you're Hydropersistent? Hell, you probably don't remember me, but we used to send pm's back and forth. Glad to hear you're doing better, man!

3. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I ate 40mg of hydrocodone(Norco 10's) a little while ago, along with 6mg of alprazolam.

Today, I got 36 Norco 10's for $10-15. My doctor's awesome. He gave me 36 Norco 10's because I hurt my back a few days ago, and I already get 150 xanax bars per month, but I trade 120 of those for weed.

4. TopNotchStoner

Woke up at 6:30am and ate 50mg of hydrocodone with 2mg of alprazolam for breakfast.

5. TopNotchStoner

Just ate 20mg more of hydrocodone.

6. happydude_60

70mg? Right on. I can do that. I've only had 10mg, but I just got home with the refill. I like to let it kick in and enjoy the glow before I eat some more. And God I need it. I had too many Xannies, so I slept 16 hrs. When I woke up my pillow was on the floor. I must have slept with my neck in an odd position, because I can't move it. It feels like I've been tortured on the rack and refused to talk, so they put my head in some sort of twisting machine out of "SAW 3".

1 person likes this.
  7. happydude_60

Another 20mg Hydro and my neck is feeling a little better, and so am I. Rolling right along. All the bills are paid, the shopping's done, car gassed up and I'm in for the weekend. It looks like a spaghetti weekend, but that's cool.

8. happydude_60

35mg Hydrocodone at once. I haven't had any for a while so my tolerance went down some. It's hitting me hard, but I love it, lol. Well, I'd been taking a lot of Tramadol and very high doses of Gabapentin, so that's still in my system. I'm about to nod out. :sleeping:

9. happydude_60

Around 40mg Hydrocodone and feeling awesome.

10. theacidpulp

theacidpulp Member

100mg tramadol oral, around 10mg bupe some under the tongue and some right in the arm, some flexeril and benzos for good measure. feels gooood

11. theacidpulp

theacidpulp Member

got a rig loaded with zolpidem for bed time, too

12. happydude_60

Right now, 30mg Hydrocodone. Getting ready to do some more when I finish sweeping my floors. This stuff has a way of motivating you, lol.

13. happydude_60

Right now, 30mg Hydro's, getting ready for some more.

14. Narkaughtix

Narkaughtix Member

I thought 300 was the max the liver could metabolize into morphine "at a time"...

15. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

Being opioid freaks is nothing to be proud of get some f****** help people

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  16. Absolutely NONE, they are the most damaging, destroying drug out there and pharma rakes in billions and people die, end up in rehabs, lose families...and hearing loss is a big one too....I know a person in my life who went thru Sudden Hearing Loss with vicodin...Tragic hard lessons.

I've done a couple sessions for hip replacement and then a knee infections and I could NOT wait to get off them....horrid poison.

17. sobersofaking

sobersofaking Members

Anyone still on here? I have the chance to purchase some T4 Tylenol/Codeine pills 60mg- I'm a longtime intravenous user- should I buy these pills? Will they have an effect on me? Can I take more than one(do they stack)? Orally is the best way? Will a highball help?