What Opioids Are YOU On RIGHT NOW ?? (Part VII)

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by etkearne, May 20, 2012.

1. Mad Nok

Mad Nok Member

8g Red Vein Bali... Keeping off the hard stuff for a year makes kratom quite enjoyable!

2. Narkaughtix

Narkaughtix Member

finished off my 250mg hydro in about 9 days. took the last 40mg not too long ago and man do i feel like i could do anything. probably just take the dog to the dog park lol.
    but i seriously feel like captain planet. having very positive thoughts about everything. wishing everyone felt this good. time for a small dose of W/D tomorrow morning and even less the next day. shit it might even start tonight lol off to buy a can of tobacco to chew. adds the something extra you should always be looking for, ahh that something extra...

1 person likes this.
  3. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

420mgs of codeine phosphate, and I only feel it a little. My knee has been playing up and this is the only opiate available easily to me while in England. There is a massive box of these that my grandparents stopped using a long while ago and just sits in their non prescription basket.

I started typing this about 10 minutes ago, which is about hour and a half since ate the pills, and now I itching like crazy and some more desirable opiate effects are taking place. It's nice as I haven't touched opiated in quite. While and the pain in my knee has been relieved slightly.

4. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

Refill day. 20mg of Hydrocodone after 4 days of Tramadol. Heaven. :sunny:

5. murgatroid

murgatroid Member

I know it's safest to use a new rig every time but I usually use one rig for a few shots in a single session. Usually a test shot first and so on. How many uses or how much time is safe or would you folks recommend for a single "session"? I know just a tiny bit of blood can coagulate in a short time and the spike gets dull.

6. happydude_60

40mg Hydro, and feeling great. :daisy:

7. appleale

appleale Members

200 mg Tramadol
    5 mg Oxycodone
    1 mg each Clonazepam and Aprazolam
    and a bottle of red wine and cigar to top it off :p

8. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

chewed 10mg hydro along with xanax bar and 800mg of neurontin

9. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

As you stated best to use a new rig as often as possible for a myriad of reasons such as dullness, rig possibly getting contaminated, not cleaning properly, etc. I however have used one of those single use insulin syringes that many of us use multiple times I'm talking 20 different shots, however I do not recommend that as it will leave marks and hurt slightly going in. I have only done that when new rigs aren't available. Just got a new rig yesterday done like three shots with it. Coming off dope, my last stuff right now actually, going to hit it up a bit later after dinner, I hate heroin, but at the very same time I love the feeling, well honestly these days I don't get much feeling, why I'm stopping god knows why I picked up after getting off last time

10. polishman

polishman Member

Dude, I'm jealous, speedballs are my favorite! I have two rigs, a g of kush, and two 20 bags of really good blow, the only thing missing is the heroin. I'm dry right now and lost all my connects either they are out of using or moved to a different town. I am going to save all this for as long as it takes and do it all with a speedball night when i get some H again. That could be a week from now, or it could be a month from now until I find any, who knows. The last time I shot some tar was 3 weeks ago. I shot a 20 bag and it was good, but some blow with it would have been better ha ha.

11. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I took half of a Suboxone strip about an hour ago. I would've taken the whole 8mg strip, but I have no opiate tolerance right now and I didn't wanna be nodding all day. I also ate 8mg of alprazolam approximately 2 hours ago, so the combination has me feeling pretty fuckin nice :sunny:

12. murgatroid

murgatroid Member

Good/bad news to report.

i haven't posted in a while. Right now I just shot a bag and I'm smokin a dime of rock in pieces. I figured smoking is not as bad as speedballing so I've been doing that lately. The good is I'm mostly tooting and smoking as opposed to using speedballs. I now have a job and I've limited my use to once a week, friday or saturday. One thing I noticed is crack doesn't produce much smoke. The steel wool/choi boy will make a lot of smoke but if not I don't see any smoke at all. I usually hit from a one hitter I picked up. Is this right? I'm definitely still getting lifting but it's a little odd to me not seeing a satisfying smoke cloud on the exhale.

13. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I had 8mg of Subutex, so I'm quite opiated, considering I have absolutly no opiate tolerance. I'm also ate 8mg of alprazolam, so there's some nice potentiation going on. :D

PS: It literally took me AT LEAST 30 minutes to type this post, because I kept on waking up with my face on the keyboard. lol

14. genevabee

genevabee Guest

@TopNotch Stoner hahaha

1 person likes this.
  15. happydude_60

40mg of Hydro, broken up and dissolved in my mouth. After a while you get used to the taste, and I think it's just as good as parachuting.

16. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

5mg percocet - really bad flare up this morning, but this seems to be doing the trick.

17. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

holy hell! can,t believe it... ...WOW. found this old post from may 2012, when i just quit H. Still haven,t releapseed, and it,s now oct. 2014,
    also i,m 6 months into not drinking. but.... i still take 4mgs of suboxone twice a day. the new generic,s don,t cost as much. runs about 200$ for 44 of em.

Yeah....at one time,right after my dad,s sucide ,the depression and drugs had me so down, i could,nt see any good in anything.though it was bout over for good.

.i,m Doing alot better in life now, happier, got a bank acc. Harley, same job ( 14 years now) spend alot more time wit the boy./family. and we have hobbies now, that,s new to me. drugs was my only hobby for 15 years.
    BUT..... i still have one demon left to beat adderall/meth that,s been going on for years too. oh well ..when i get tried of it, i,ll be done with it. don,t ever plan on quiting smoking bud. i don,t wanna be sober forever, but i,ll try it for a few years anyhow.

How,s everybody else been doing? no shame here, get it off your chest.

18. genevabee

genevabee Guest

My friend...dont do meth! DONT!!! Cant you get some anti-anxiety pills prescribed to you?? Please. That would be so much better and I strongly beleive it would help with a meth addiction.

19. genevabee

genevabee Guest

Im on the type of opiate that is leaving my body bc Im withdrawing, lol. No really, I am on Tramadol but Im still REALLY hot and pretty sweaty. And my back hurts. although Im not as bad as if I were in full withdrawal. I REALLY wanna workout bc I have to get back to work soon (I dance) and i have to be thin/in shape. I also really wanna work out bc I wanna feel good. But Im too hot and sweaty to do it =/ I need to get in shape and get back to work soon bc I need to put aside some cash for a Methadone program. I have been talking to some awesome people on here and I think I have decided to do a Methadone program and get a therapist!

20. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

Still just the subs, bout 8mgs a day. sometimes 2mg more.

wish i could feel a buzz of em.

oh genevabee; .1 a crystal lasts me 5 days or more. low doses are fine.(adderall) is D- and L-insomers. it,s all D- but the urge to redose gets ya sometimes.