What Opioids Are YOU On RIGHT NOW ?? (Part VII)

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by etkearne, May 20, 2012.

1. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I just smoked a small bag of heroin on foil.If it's good enough for John Lennon and Bob Dylan,it's good enough for me.

2. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

BOOOOOO!!..thumbs down..no really.. it,s better to be clean if ya can.:2thumbsup:

3. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

gonna try to load photoshop on my laptop it will be faster than rebuilding my whole computer, lol.....send me an email address that we can chat through, if this site isnt the easiest way to talk to you about the signature you want me to make youllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lol nodded out mid typing, lol time for bed i guess.......lol

4. china__white

china__white Member

Make me a sig porkchop i ruv you rong time

5. stoner oxy80

4mgs of suboxone, couple cups a coffee, a bowlfull of buds, and i,m off to work.
    another day of 2, 4hour long marathons of cutting wood as fast as you can go.
    mennoites don,t take piss, or coffee breaks, i,ll be running til 4 this afternoon.

anyway...have a good friday everyone!

6. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

As soon as I have photoshop loaded I'll let u all know when I'm ready to churn out some siggys

7. d0nny

d0nny Member

BTH on foil. FTW.

8. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I am ashamed.I will not be smoking any more heroin.

9. stoner oxy80

no shame in that man.

just ma shitty generic suboxone, and less than i need by 2 mg

10. ColdTurkey

ColdTurkey Member

Fuck man, me too.

But, alas, after years of IV heroin I am finally off.

11. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

30mg Hydrocodone in the last 1.5 hours. Feelin' the glow.

12. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

Just got a whole bundle of heron in da heights....I smoked a little and snorted alittle of the powder. Tar smokes better I think, but we don't get tar up here in New York.

I'm feelin pretty good tho...gotta go to home depot to buy some office equipment.

And I'll hit the pharmacies down there in that area and try to get some rigs so I'm not wasting my smack. Theres like one every corner, one of them will sell me what I want.

I do look quite like a junkie ATM...so wish me luck!

I've smoked weed, etizolam, 3/5 of a fifth of JC (shared with a friend tho), yayo. Comin' down from the white girl made up my mind that I was getting some dope today...now I feel great like I can get some shit down :D

I'll post a pic of the bunds later, when I sort out my connectivity issues on my iPad...i'll just try and do that when I'm downtown...they don't say anything just white

13. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

Haven't posted in here in forever! Hope everyone is doing well!

Just IV'd 40mg Oxycodone. But I've done around 180mg Oxy IR throughout the day. Mostly railed. Feeling relaxed. Take care homies and homettes :)

14. AceK

Still feeling good off a bag of dope I shot this morning

15. china__white

china__white Member

Im high off seeing blues around here again!!!

16. AceK

[​IMG]

Heron...fuckin dope.

Look good?;)

17. china__white

china__white Member

Jealous!!!!

18. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Okie Dokie, on 10mg of oxy and buzzing damn good. Had two teeth pulled today. Guess that mad tolerance I had 2 1/2 years ago is gone, LOL!

19. d0nny

d0nny Member

Damn Acek, Thats some fire looking shit. Is it as fire as it looks? I live in the SE US and happened to score a half gram of no3 Afghan heroin (requires and acid to shoot) I don't shoot, however, I'm a smoker. This stuff is awesome, its puddles up and runs back and forth forever. Definitely smokes better than tar. Tastes not as bad too.

20. AceK

Heh...I can't stick to smoking. It's pretty decent not the best I've ever had but I try to not make it something I do that often so any dope I get I can make stretch out pretty far. It breaks down good if that's any indication. That shit made me so itchy tho lol I scratched a bunch of skin off and covered myself in cortisone AND Benadryl cream lol....it felt so good to scratch but I fucked myself up.

I just washed the spoon and shot the wash which I'm pretty sure I missed and it didn't do very much at all :/. That's what I get for reusing syringes (my own of course) I just wasn't gonna waste a new one for that bullshit. They have this stupid limit of ten syringes at Duane Reade, they don't take ur info tho and that doesn't stop you from going to several different pharmacies.