What Opioids Are YOU On RIGHT NOW ?? (Part VII)

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by etkearne, May 20, 2012.

1. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

oh, ...NO...,porkchop. thats not me,(no long hair/beard to be me.)
    (is,nt no pics of me/my stuff here, don,t know how to upload pics from the camera? lol)
    i seen the bobcat on reddit and thought i,d share it.

never got to try any opana. it was never around? did lots a roxys though.

so how bout the new zohydro? what do ya think of it guys? pharms around here say there not carrying it.(on the news of course)

me ahh...just ma usual suboxone doses today. nothing new here.
    have a good and fun/safe weekend everyone.

2. CaLiEuphornia

CaLiEuphornia Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Just took my does of 15mg oxy and feelin mighty fine I might add. I tried taking 30mg of it once and felt really numb if that makes sense. 20mg is nice but 15mg is like the perfect dose at a time.

3. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

60mg oxy and 20 mg opana......same old same old.....can't be running out like I used to.....my girl I see got set up and raided and arrested. So things are a wee bit hot so gotta keep my shit straight....

4. CaLiEuphornia

Shit that sux man. Just curious do you take that all at once or spread it out over like 30 mins? Is be flyin high if I took 60 mgs of just the oxy hehe

5. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

bump, wish i had funds .time to get a lot of bomb shit and nod all day long. work too much and too much financial constraints. all good though hope all are well here,

6. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

About 50mg Hydrocodone.

7. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

Nah that's At one time.... Usually my bedtime dose.... Don't really get that buzzed anymore on just opiates now if I take soma or flexiril on top that I'll be nodding errywhere lol.... Lucky to have what I do take after getting busted seeing two docs..... And I'm lucky I get some kinda relief cause my tolerance was Hella high..... I'm talking like 500 pills a month and still spending 2-300 hundred 4 or 5 days before a doctor appointment lol..... Lucky not dead or in jail

8. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

40mg opana out of my roxi till Tuesday.... No biggy but I don't like my shit fucked up.....

Running outta pills.... That's the shit I don't like...

9. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i wonder if 60 mg oxycodone would be enough for someone with no tolerance to OD. i feel like that might be enough to kill me

i've been thinking about getting into my opiate stash. get a little crazy and take 15 mg hydrocodone. that catches me a great buzz, but any more than that, or even 10 mg oxycodone, gives me nausea.

10. CaLiEuphornia

Damn sorry to hear that. Yeah I read some of posts earlier where you mentioned you had a hook up from 2 docs you were gettin. So they found out huh? Shit that musta been scary? Were they cool or did they bitch you out? 500 is a crazy number sorry to hear your in that much pain bud. Well take care and good luck

11. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko

I know Im an old timer- -but an old friend just handed me a few bags of "street smart"- (nyny)
    I know it will never be like 25 yrs ago- - (at least for me- -but it,s nice...

12. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

Just blew 20mg opana and 60mg oxy...... Gonna take a hot shower and actually goto bed, not say it and stay up till 5am and Fuck my pill schedule up/off..... Gotta make me last till friday

Lol

13. CaLiEuphornia

Lol ya man if I stay up late it means more pills being eatin. Wish I could sleep all day to conserve some of these babies haha

14. PillShark

PillShark Member

Had the most incredible night. hooked up with my crush of over a year and she fell asleep in my arms. spent the last few hours celebrating with about .3g of BTH. gonna sleep good tonight!

15. stoner oxy80

uhh..worst week i had in awhile, have bad teeth and one or 2 got infected and my face swelled up so much it closed off my sinus,s, and swelled one eye shut, along with my lips too. (i know there bad, but put off the dentist for years) i hate the dentist!!

but i finally i went this time,... and after 3/10mgs valium,s.... i let them go to work on me. and they got 2 teeth pulled (1 was the big k9 tooth). but i waited to long to go, and the infection is still there, but the swelling come down a little. ( i can breath through my nose again) they gave me the antibotics penicillin, metronidazole, and ibuprofen, along with some much needed oxycodone. i think i,m going to have all my teeth pulled so i never have to go through tis pain again.

anyway for now i,m on 40mgs oxycodone and just 2 mgs of suboxone.

16. stoner oxy80

still in pain, my tolerance is to high to even feel those dame oxycodones 10s .

that,s what i get i guess, for taking pain pills for fun all these years, now i NEED them an they don,t do nothing. ahh... just take ma subs an hope for better days ahead.

17. Hipstudent

Hipstudent Member

Only what my body makes naturally :( I feel like im missing out here.

But na really ive seen too many friends go through the struggles of opiate addiction to get myself started on such a path.
    Good luck to all of you who struggle with it, Ive witnessed the demons that can come from opiates.

18. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

Back on Tramadol and Gabapentin until Friday, lol. When I first get out of bed my back kills me. The Hydrocodone pretty much takes care of that, but the Tramadol doesn't. However, high dose Gabapentin (3-4g) seems to have a general analgesic effect.

19. ColdTurkey

ColdTurkey Member

I have seen that, as well. It truly is a bummer. In fact, I myself have experienced the deep pitfalls off opiates, but thank God, I have moved past that point in my life... Not to say I don't dabble every now and then :mickey:

Currently on:

60mg oxycodone
    3mg kpin
    150mg tramadol

20. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

10mg Percs don't have a chance of breaking through Sub's. One of the old 40mg Opana stop signs crushed and snorted barely put a dent in 2mg Sub dose I was on when I tried it, but 2 did, LOL!