What Opioids Are YOU On RIGHT NOW ?? (Part VII)

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by etkearne, May 20, 2012.

1. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

none dawg

2. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

boooooo!!!!!!!!!

3. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

The 14th, man u missed refill by a good bit......u usually arent that far off are you???? Id be notsohappydude lol hang in there.....I know u got it under control though, but some things just have to be said ya know!!!!

4. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

I just took 30mg oxycodone and 20mg opana, all crushed up and mixed together. Mmmmmm, my favorite, lol

5. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

Well, I admit I let things get out of control in Jan. Maybe it was partly due to the weather, I don't know. I didn't go out except to shop and pay bills. Since I'm on vet's disability there's no job to go to. Besides, when it's 10-15 below zero my ass is staying indoors. Internet, tv, internet, tv, etc. It gets boring. I also get 120 Tramadol per month, and That's my back-up. It's not the same, but at least it keeps the heebie-jeebies away. However, today was refill day, so I'm good again. I just had 20mg of Hydro, and I'm feeling warm and cozy already. So it's back to happy dude, at least for a while. This month is short by three days so I should do better this month. I'm still sorta jealous of you Porkchop, you get better stuff. But I'm sure your pain level is higher too. Anyway, stay well bro, and try to keep warm. :2thumbsup:

6. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

sticking with the suboxone yet.
    I love opiates there,s not much other chance for me.
    keeps me calm mabye a chemical imbalance of some sort?
    oh well i live a almost normal life now. (better than before)

7. happydude_60

It sounds like you're doing better, bro. Stick with it. :)

8. d0nny

d0nny Member

Yeah stick the program bro. It works if you work it. lol. I remember when you were taking a lot of opiates so its good to see you still around and with a plan. Stick to your plan and live your normal life. Normal is nice once you break the addiction/ behavior associated with addiction right?

As for me, I've been pretty successful with only using once every 2 weeks or so. I go a little hard on that 1-2 day binge which is prolly dangerous but no daily use. I did 120 mg the other day of oxycodone. I don't like oxy now that I've tried H but my dude was out of that so I got 100 dollars worth of roxy instead.

9. stoner oxy80

first 4mgs of suboxone today

idk donny, my drug addiction/behavior was out of control,(herion/meth) it,s one powerful, hungry, son of a bitch, i could always be higher, and it will always be there,no matter how long i,m sober.
    i love drugs, i,ll still think about them,i can,t help it.
    and the constant knee/back pain don,t help my thinking either.

but yeah; i,m just gonna stick with ma suboxone and buds
    thanks guys

10. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

None, been dry on the oxy opana front

11. happydude_60

70mg Hydrocodone throughout the day. This stuff not only helps with the pain, but it energizes me as well, so I was able to get some much-needed cleaning done.

12. stoner oxy80

drove 40 miles in that crazy ice/rain storm to seen the sub doctor today. would,nt let me come in next week. (what takes 3 hours took 6 today, dame ice) oh well i,m home.
    and got another 42 strips fer the month. (but use 30) time to relax now.

13. happydude_60

60mg Hydro throughout the day. We're finally getting a break in the weather. This has been the hardest winter here in 10 years.

14. stoner oxy80

(yes it has, 46 now, snows melting fast)

ah...hardly worth saying, just ma daily dose,s of suboxone.
    4mgs this mor. ----- 4mgs this afternoon. and an extra 2mgs.

check out this bobcat at wal-mart, now i want one.

http://imgur.com/a/Y4WBG

15. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

just railed 20mg opana and 60mg oxycodone ... Refill day today..... No better day than refill day lol.... Plus I love flirting with the girls in the office and the P/A I see is a short little Jewish girl she is adorable lol....

Total for the day is 80mg opana and 180mg oxy .... But it's never enough lol

Is that u in the pic... U actually saw this bobcat in person lol..... I was expecting Walmart to be selling equipment lol when I read the post lol I was surprised when I clicked the link Hahahahahahhaa

16. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

dude...you might die from this one day.

isn't that quite a dose even for someone with massive tolerance?

17. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

Ehhhhh don't think so.... I'm prescribed 2x20mg opana and 4x30mg oxy a day so a little more than prescribed but not far off..... Now no tolerance prolly would kill someone lol

18. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Haha, your right Chop. Back when stop signs were good little octagon's, wasn't your dose higher than that? IIRC, you started on Opana a little bit before I did, maybe I'm just remembering what I was taking, and that maxed at 12 blues and 3 stop signs a day! Either way, a dose like you mention is certainly enough to put an Opie Rookie in his grave! I can only imagine when Opana hit the mainstream, there had to have been a few OD's!

19. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

160mg Oxy IR throughout the day. Popped 20mg Oxy IR about 20min ago. Gonna wait another 10min or so, then rail another 20mg. :)

20. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

Just did 20mg opana and 30mg oxy...... Bedtime I suppose