What opioids are you on RIGHT NOW (Part 6)

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by etkearne, Dec 5, 2011.

1. nightowl420

nightowl420 Member

Well,got my scripts today and got them filled and everything went smoothly for a change,so i have a fresh 100mcg fentanyl patch on and took three 10/325 perks along with some grapefruit juice,feeling good now,cleaned up out front and have been hanging out with my dog(husky mix),she is 15 and a half years old,she is doing great for her age,she is chillin on the couch now,its hers and we dont use it.Well,let me shut the f up,have a great weekend everyone and be safe-holler atcha all later-im out.

2. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

my dog is back to her old self again( after getting limesdisease) i,m so glad. were (the kids and dogs)gonna go dig out a few more rocks for my firepit area make another flower bed. takin a little break from growing dope this year mainly because one of ma neighbors found 2 plants last year n called the cops. but i got a few out for personal use.

then 4mgs of subs this morn. and just took another 4 to get ready for rock removeal. lol wave fun everyone, take care.

found this new sig pic but can,t get it smaller, sorry. thought some people would get a kick outta it though.

3. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

Just took my first Hydro's of the day, 4 10mg that I just let dissolve in my mouth. Nasty but worth it.

4. codynunn6

codynunn6 Member

thanks for the birthday wishes guys! it went good! i had a good time...

Today bought 2 opana 30s.. the guy is down to his last 5 and then after that.. NO NO NO more Good OPANAs it will be the shitty er30s :(

done a few bumps of some perc 7.5s today
    one hydro 7.5
    and here in a bit gettin ready to finish one of the opana 30s

5. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

just ma 6 mgs of suboxone today in 2 doses, worked on my firepit,patio area all day building more flower beds.

6. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

I started a Part 7 of this thread in the opiates forum. So post there from now on.