What opioids are you on RIGHT NOW (Part 6)

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by etkearne, Dec 5, 2011.

1. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

10 mgs of suboxone today, felt rough today did,nt take my after work dose yest. and did 1.9 grams of coke last night snorted 3 lines then cooked the rest. was a corner chunk off a brick i really wanted it old lady could,nt talk me outta it, now today i,m sad i did it, stupid waste of 100$ for a couple hour buzz that i don,t really even like, cause it makes me hide in the bedroom, had to take all that sub strip and more to get outta the house today.

2. stoner oxy80

could be less than what your paying for pills/patches, although if you have ins. it covers it too but cousenling is necressay then. prices vary ALOT!

300$ first vist 101$ for 2 weeks 14

100$ 2nd vist 226$ for 26 til next vist -50 from a 0 copay card he gave me then once a month, he is fine with the fact i smoke bud too, he did,nt like the benzos,coke,meth that was in my piss the first time. i should have went yers ago.

3. nightowl420

nightowl420 Member

Yep Stoner,i have a basic insurance that just covers my doctor visits and my scripts with a small co-pay,doesnt cover anything else at all,not a thing.,but im not complaining,these patches do cost a hell of alot-anywhere from 3 to 5 hundred for a box of 100mcg patches,depends on what brand you end up with.I have called around to sub docs in my area and some said they were full and were not accepting any new patients at this time,then they hung up on me,assholes.Burns me up,but things will happen and work out,they always do,just a matter of time and patience.Thanks for the info and your reply though,-Take Care & Be Safe...

4. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

30mg oxy 30 mg OG Opana 350mg soma 500mg acetaminophen, double shot of crown royal

BLISS

5. stoner oxy80

4mgs to start the day here planted some more dope plants yest. cleared out some more woods to make the yard bigger, then bbq. see what i can get into day around the house could always clean but thats no fun.

6. nightowl420

nightowl420 Member

45mgs oxycodone,along with about 2000mgs of gabapentin,and the 100mcg fentanyl patch.,got up really early and walked the dog,then grabbed the camera and went out and took some photos,gotta due some cleaning now,yeah its not much fun stoner,but some music blaring while you are cleaning helps alot,for me anyway.Its a beautiful day out,take care and be safe everyone.

7. stoner oxy80

ahhh i just don,t wanna get off the couch today, can,t get away from t.v. and this pc hate to take any more sub ahh mabye another 2 mgs and smoke a bowl mabye i,ll get outta the hose then, if it don,t start raining, it,s cloudy today here.

8. VikeyMikey

VikeyMikey Member

'Bout to CWE 35mg Percs and watch Seinfeld and NBA Playoffs in a bit.

Probably a few Killians Red as well.

I wanted to try some tagamet/grapefruit juice but i didn't really know how much to knock off my regular dose of percs. How potent is the tagamet or grapefruit juice even?

9. VikeyMikey

VikeyMikey Member

Stoner,

About the getting out the house deal...

I have the same problem especially if I'm not taking anything at the time. I was curious if something like Adderall/Vyvanse or something like this would work to fix this. Have you ever tried this? Anyone else? Everyone I know who is on them loves it and I kinda want to ask my doctor about getting on them

10. stoner oxy80

idk i tried adderal for fun it don,t help me get out and about don,t know about the vyvanse??

just 6 mgs of subs

11. hydropersistant

hydropersistant Member

You don't have to lower your dose it just makes it stronger feelin. You will notice a difference in how strong it hits you but I don't lower my dose to answer your question. If you doAYBE 5-10mg off and take 400mgs of Tagamet. 100% GFJ is the best. Or white GFJ.

12. codynunn6

codynunn6 Member

Went and picked up an Opana 40 today... Got back home then blew the whole pill at once! Thats right today is a GOOD day and i can do what i want. Why is that? because its my BIRTHDAY. so happy birthday too me hahah.. Good start to this day so far!

:party:

everyone else have fun and be safe.

13. nightowl420

nightowl420 Member

I have to agree,i tried the grapefruit juice today and i was rolling,lasted longer also,one thing to remember is that you have to space it out,if you do it everyday its just another tolerance that will build up quickly.I havent tried the tagament yet,i will have to get some and see how that goes.:2thumbsup:

14. nightowl420

nightowl420 Member

Happy Birthday.hope you have a good one,just try not to overdue anything,but thats totally up to you,lol,take care and enjoy.You be safe also and give us an update tommorrow,paaarrrtttyy.

15. luvmypills

luvmypills Guest

I'm so jealous right now! I only have 2 hydros left... & thatz worse than nothing at all...

16. stoner oxy80

happy birthday!!.....party hard.. have fun!

just 4mgs of subs in the morn. and 2 after work.

17. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

Until you run out, then you wish you had those 2. I understand what you mean though. The anticipation of running out sucks, especially if you're addicted and may possibly have to go through wd's. That's why I thank God for Gabapentin.

18. ahyperbole

ahyperbole Guest

none :( new city, no way to know who's cool...w/d's suck.

19. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

Well, I was in a new place once (here) and I eventually got things worked out. Before I knew it I had people coming out of the woodwork trying to sell me stuff. I did get ripped off a few times, but I eventually found some reliable people who do business the right way. You will too.

20. Brady_to_Moss

Brady_to_Moss Member

Got my script of hydrocodone today for me back..seeing surgeon in 2 weeks. Hope it's enough to hold me over

oh and i was robbed of $120 from my connection 4 days ago..still livid at that fat piece of shit...so wish i could get back at him..