What OPIATES are you ON RIGHT NOW?? Part 5

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by BottleFED, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

i love lunesta...but because it makes me sleep, not high :/

do you personally find any recreational qualities?

2. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

^Yeah never had any rec qualities from lunesta. I had a sample for two weeks Rx'ed to me when i had pretty bad insomnia, and it helped me stay asleep but after the two weeks my Dr. didnt want to continue me on it......various reasons.

Oh and BUMP for 30mgs of oxycodone up my nose. Its been a WHILE since i have snorted a "blue", "roxi", or whatever everyone calls them. I have been shooting them recently when i have bought them, but thought a change would be nice. Trying to keep on top of my opiate use, not trying to go back to previous times.... :(

This was a treat. :) having 0 opiate tolerance is nice. Im feeling all warm and my eyes and head are heavy. Probably wont catch a nod with this amount still wonderful.

3. Morfeen

Morfeen Member

Me not personally. I do kinda get a weird high from them but it's not my taste. But I can see how some people would love them. Like I know people who are into the weird ass high's like Seroquel and crap like that that love the buzz they get from Ambien or Lunesta...

4. Morfeen

Morfeen Member

Oh and can't forget...A few roxi 15's and a bunch of Vics.

5. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

since 12 am this morning im on about 150 mg of oxy and 40 mg of opana.....just got scripts filled today, so tonight im off and ITS on, lol

6. ganjabomber

ganjabomber Senior Member

ho my god! it's 2:50 where you are? how much are you going to finish out the day with?

7. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

That sounds like one exciting day my friend! Enjoy it. I know you will be safe with a tolerance like yours' haha.

I had "Refill Day" today for my Vyvanse script. I ran out early for the first time in a LONG time (usually my 6 week appointments overlap so that I have four or five extra per month, but the luck of the calendar was not on my side this month!), and the last seven days have been absolute HELL on earth.

So I totally understand the wonderful, care-free feeling of that Schedule II drug taker's special holiday called Refill Day!

8. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

5 ir 30s so far today. made a hell of a chunk of bubble hash, n drank my budlight n smoked some hash n buds, mabye going to the bar here in a few, no kids tonight so it,s prob. on.

9. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

Bump for three bags of the best dope I've had in a long time. IV

10. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

Actually got a nod goin for the first time in a long time :sunny:

11. Ganjabeliever

Ganjabeliever Advanced Knowledge

I LOVE ambien. A high dose of ambien is one of my favorite highs. legal or not.... Its up there with MXE in my book. Its very pleasurable, relaxing, and psychadelic FOR ME. but not for everyone...

Anyways, 90 mg hydrocodone + 4 mg etizolam (best RC even though its not really an RC just a readily available benzo-like drug)

12. etkearne

Just 2.5 mg of Suboxone (tablet insufflated) right now. I probably won't have anymore today. I run out tomorrow (I have 4 mg worth of a tablet left) and I want to save the 4 mg chunk for tomorrow afternoon so I can really enjoy it!

13. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

is it true that the naloxone is more significant snorted than under the tongue?

14. etkearne

It technically is, but it is still unnoticeable. A majority of the reason for the Naloxone is psychological intimidation. The binding affinities of Naloxone versus Buprenorphine and Norbuprenorphine don't lie. 2 mg of Naloxone doesn't do anything significant to offset the 8 mg of Buprenorphine. I certainly feel no difference between insufflated and oral Suboxone except the insufflated has a rush associated with it because of the method of administration.

15. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

getting some 30s in a few hours ;)

Scratch that, getting em tomorrow.

16. Ganjabeliever

Ganjabeliever Advanced Knowledge

95 mg hydrocodone + 4 mg etizolam + 50 mg diphenhydramine

17. Morfeen

Morfeen Member

I can't lie I've done Ambien my fair share of times. Not a huge fan of it but like I said I know several people who LOVE it. Shit like Ambien, Lunesta, Seroquel, and Lyrica I just can't seem to get into. But I know there are plenty of folks who are die-hard on them and would chose those over anything else.

Anyway had a few 30's and some crappy diesel. 2 out of the last 3 times I've gotten H and been poop think I'm about done with it...It's a horrible habit and even worse for your tolerance anyway...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.