What OPIATES are you ON RIGHT NOW?? Part 5

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by BottleFED, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barlo

Barlo Guest

380mg CC, 40mgOC

2. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

My god, I still can't believe how strong insufflating Suboxone tablets is. I am starting to get tired of it though, so I think after last night's 'run' I am going to slow down quite a bit. I have basically been high as a kite since last Monday (one week) with no breaks.

To compound the situation, I have been taking lots of Magnesium to lower my stimulant tolerance in the past two weeks. Of course, it also lowers opioid tolerance, so I assume that this combined with taking the Suboxone intranasally, is responsible for my incredibly strong experiences.

Around 2:00 pm yesterday, I crushed up 3.5 mg of Suboxone (tablet) and insufflated it. I didn't have any worries on my mind nor any busy-work to do, so I simply settled into my couch (the setting of the majority of my strong opioid experiences...) and slowly built up a playlist. The effects came over me fast- probably 15-20 minutes. I could tell that it was going to be incredibly powerful by this point so I quickly got a glass of Coke Zero and layed down to prepare for the experience.

As I listened to my music, within 40 minutes of the insufflation, I was in the midst of probably the most intense opioid experiences I have ever had. I KNOW I said that the experience I had earlier in the week was Number One, but this was even stronger, if that's possible. My entire body went numb and warm and I was enveloped in complete euphoria and bliss.

But after an hour, it just got SO strong. I couldn't even remain in control of my executive functions. I started to strongly dissociate (probably due to the Kappa-opioid effects) and nod very swiftly. I nodded off into a land of very strange feelings and thoughts, then upon JERKING upward (myoclonic jerk), I noticed that over an hour had passed. It was very unusual feeling. I made my way to my bed because the music seemed SOOO powerful and SOOO euphoric that I couldn't even HANDLE it anymore!

So I simply laid on my bed for 4 hours, drifting in and out of consciousness, in a raving euphoria. I couldn't even perceive the passing of time. Time had no meaning to me at that point. It was such an amazing experience but it was too intense. It is not something I would want to do every day, every week... not even every month! Maybe I am not 'cut out' to be a hardcore opioid addict! But I really DO prefer a milder experience.

I just wanted to share this experience. Suboxone REALLY does have potential just like any other strong opioid.

3. oxy420lover

oxy420lover Member

400MG OF MORPHINE+1mg Of XanaX... Time For Bed...

4. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

No Dillys today???? tisk tisk, u musta emptied them EHHHHH???

5. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

well today i only took a 30mg oxy at 1030 and had nothing until about 2 am this morning, i dunno how i did it.......felt sick but had a decent night at work......im stunned as my tolerance is crazy high.......but i made it!!!!!!!!!!!!! now since 2 am, i on 120mg of oxy........thanks to my cuz spotting me!!!!!!! love family!!!!!!!!!!

6. techn1

techn1 Member

Took 90mg of Oxy early in the day then put on my first ever Fent patch later in the evening. Got 75mcg Mylan patches.To be honest I was scared to try one for most of the day lol.Took about an hour and a half to start noticing anything,then I decided I might need to put out my cigarette cause I had nodded a little and didnt even realize it was happening,not something I've ever done before.Think I'm gonna like these lil patches.
    Never used patches before and doc only gave em to me for 72 hour doses for the first month then said he would let me change em every 48 hrs,is there anything left after 72 hrs, for say sublingual use(or something else that doesnt seem so nasty as chewin on a patch Ive had stuck to me for 3 days) or will they have pretty much been killed?

7. Morfeen

Morfeen Member

There should be enough left on a patch to chew up after taking it off. I've heard of people doing it before...

8. techn1

techn1 Member

Thanks for the reply Morfeen.I'm lovin' these things for the pain,they work better than anything else ever has.And if I can get a little slo-mo time out of 'em after I change,that's a Win in my book.

9. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

dammn.. i was typing a mad long post and i backspaced. fail.

anyway, 1 1/3 roxy 30mgs, on the verge of nodding hard 2/3 on deck for the rest of the night. i havent done opiates or much else besides mdma and k for a month, only smoking mad bud, kind of routine, and i usually miss posting in here cuz im out when fucked up.

i need a new dope connect though, not too steady though but im sick of pills, powder is so much better, with like a soul high. just my preference though. also cheaper as shit, at first, or a while if you dont fucks it up.

anyway, going back to chillin and nodding, be safe folks and happy turkey days to you and whoever you got out there, or alone, stay easy.

10. oscar2u

oscar2u Banned

Codeine. I am prescribed it for chronic pain resulting from an old but severe gunshot wound.

11. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

damn, you got codeine for a gunshot? tell me thats not it!

12. oscar2u

oscar2u Banned

I got absolutely nothing when injured. I had my guts blown out my back. This is what I am given now. This codeine is not that good. You do not get high and such, but it does help somewhat with chronic pain. Whatever.

13. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

damn bro, that blows! man, shit, well i hope they got some shit come round to them. good luck with that man.

14. oscar2u

oscar2u Banned

Thanks guys.

15. Morfeen

Morfeen Member

Hell yeah Codeine for that? Are you on the narco list or something? Or was your doctor just an idiot.

16. Ganjabeliever

Ganjabeliever Advanced Knowledge

50 mg methadone plus 4 mg clonazepam and a microdose of mxe to intensify it and it was an AMAZING night. Had sex with my girlfried too but my dick went limp : P lmao.

17. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

I am on vacation so of course I am splurging on my meds. I am visiting my best friend and his family for the holiday in Atlanta. I spent the entire day yesterday, from 1:00 pm until 1:00 am (after midnight) consistently high on insufflated Subs. I would retreat to the bathroom once every two hours and rail about 1mg each time, so it kept me at a low key bliss all day. I woke up refreshed and feeling just fine. Today I will repeat this exercise. It is only 11:30 am now, but I might do a line in a few minutes to start Turkey Day off right. Funny thing is no one suspects it except my best friend who knows I take the stuff.

I gave him 0.5mg to snort last night and he is still passed out and all groggy this morning haha. But he had fun last night!

18. Morfeen

Morfeen Member

Half gram of diesel. Haven't messed with it in a couple months and wasn't anything else good around so messed with it tonight... Tolerance is still ridiculous from 2 months of nothing but Opana everyday so kinda sucks :(

19. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

Bump for Wednesday and Thursday.Wednesday shot one OC 30 around 11pm, woke up at 5.30am railed a half of one, went bac to bed, woke up around 7am, railed the other half, and around 1pm on Thursday i popped my last roxi. Went to a friends house later on in the day and was still feeling pretty good. Smoked some dank tree which was nice.

20. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

dihydrocodeine and codeine in a high dose gave me the worst hangover yesterday.. i did some some H before but still i felt dead for a day think my brain and body is pretty screwed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.