What OPIATES are you ON RIGHT NOW?? Part 4

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by kil0, Jun 1, 2010.

1. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

no blackmail.....i just thought it would be funny, since at the age of 16 u appearently have no sense of humor, and is obviously wise beyond your years, but what u have failed to read/understand is that about 90 percent of the posters on this thread are PRESCRIBED opiates and are not just recreational users......if ur offended by the pic, i will remove it, just say the word. I will not exploit the fact that you have an opinion at all......if u were offended by it i appologize, i was prolly fucked up on OPIATES and prolly a little depressed as i just came back from the pawn shop to get rid of my original playstation, and sold my pentium laptop with 486mb hdd. So im sure that u understand where my head was at....just looking for that next fix...... i will admit that i have been fucked up pretty much the whole day and i am rambling with one eye open, lol i hope that i have touched on all of the points i think i thought i wanted to touch on......

2. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

Ok. So I guess we shouldn't have 'feeded' this guy. He has a lot to learn and at only 16, I didn't know anything about real opioid use either.

So, moving along, what opioids are you on RIGHT NOW?

I just took my evening dose of Suboxone, but only took a half-dose, so 2mg.

3. stash napt

stash napt Member

ty and yes please take it down. Keep the vibes good. :biker:

4. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

While somewhat noble, ur attempt at ridding the world of opiates because of all the pain they cause, you probably should stop and think about how much pain they actually get rid of. For those of us that are prescribed narcotics for chronic pain (myself, Porkchop and ETK) we too do not agree with nor buy into those who truely abuse these drugs for recreational purposes because their abuse causes guys like us three to have to go through serious amounts of red tape to even get the drugs we need to ease the pain we feel on a daily basis. Im smart enough to know that bashing them on a MSG Board wont solve nothing. Those that abuse also have a serious addiction prolem, well most of them do and while yes their problem was self induced, doesnt mean they can just up and quit, are you familar with withdrawals?

We also like coming in here and talking about it and having a little fun along the way as we do. I don't really care who my humor offends, especially if it offends someone like you who is here to bash abusers of the drug, but somehow you also take offense to those who dont.
    But allow me to save you some time and trouble by telling you that what you have to sell, cant be sold on a MSG Board Forum. You would have better luck going down to your local detox centers and Methadone clinics.
    Give that some thought and see how it works for you.

5. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Great time to end this thread and start a new one.......

6. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

np buddy!!!! done!!!

7. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

i had a long post going but nodded out while writing it, so i will just call it a wash......lol, what a day today was, or as IceCube would say...."today was a good day" lol Hey Bottle what is up with ur name, what does it relate to/or have to do with???? i would be honored if u would alow me to make you a signature, if you would like one. Im working on mine now, and if u like i could start yours this weekend.......if not that cool also......just and offer thats all!

8. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Hell yeah, I could go for a signature. I know exactly what I want and I have the images for it. Just let me know an address I can send them to. Basically I have two photos, one is of a bottle and the other is a photo of a bottle being used. All I want is to be able to replace the bottle being used with the bottle from the other picture. The final image will have a slogan to go with it, let me know bro......

9. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

I am open to starting a new version: "Part 5" as it would be!

I wish my user name was unique enough to merit a signature, but somehow incorporating a pile or Suboxone films around 'etkearne' just doesn't have to ring of 'porkchop' haha.

10. oxy420lover

oxy420lover Member

120mg Of MS+ 32mg Of Dillys!!!!