What OPIATES are you ON RIGHT NOW?? Part 4

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by kil0, Jun 1, 2010.

1. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

I don't understand the 'high' of suboxone either. Never taken it but it being what it is I don't understand how one gets effects off of it. It seems contradictory almost to me.

2. Lodog

Lodog ¿

It's like methadone... only different. I don't know.

3. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

Weird. Guess its just something ill never 'get' and I'm cool with that.

4. oxy420lover

oxy420lover Member

IDK Ive Taken It Many TImes When i was Out Of Everything Else But Never Got Any Type OF High Or Buzz!!!!

5. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

40mg oxy eaten 20 blown 15mg Valium........bring on the zzzzzzzzzzzz's

6. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

Probably because I went on it before I was super- addicted to opioids. I am just grateful that I am able to enjoy it like I do. I don't ask questions haha.

7. etkearne

Yeah, just to elaborate on what I was saying, today, I took 6mg of Suboxone at around Noon. Since I hadn't taken my extra dose of Ritalin today which usually keeps me from nodding during Suboxone experiences, today was different.

I entered the typical state of dreamy in-and-out-of consciousness typical of the most intense opioid experiences. I even had that weird thing that all of us know, where you have your eyes closed, but you think you are looking around and moving your head (even your body). You see your surroundings like they probably would be (even though when you check, your eyes are closed), and have crazy shifts in consciousness.

That is why opioids are so great. They aren't just 'downers.' They even offer their own breed of psychedelia!

8. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

60 mg of roxi eaten, 20mg opana, blown, 1050mg soma, got my head heavy......oh yeah.....i can really feel the opana kick in after about a 10-12 day break from them, and i love it!!!!!

9. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

ah, finally was able to find some boss scag, yesterday got three bags w/ stamps of GHOST RIDER and two made me hallucinate i was so fucked up last night and then this morning did one ad i'm still pretty retarded cuz i only had 2 hours of sleep and smoked weed and hash lol. shit. today has been a fucking long one...

10. etkearne

I am enjoying a pleasant afternoon on 4mg Suboxone mixed with a decent amount of Ritalin. I feel quite talkative and jovial right now!

I tried not taking Subs yesterday since I was getting tired all the time. It helped, but I started to get w/d around noon today. Needless to say, that is not the case anymore!

11. Ozisfloating

Ozisfloating Guest

Half of a 80 mg OP OC parachuted around 10 am
    other half parachuted about an hour ago
    also snorted 2 10mg oxy's
    smoking copious amounts of kush via my buddies volcano vaporizer he left at my place.
    Lots of discovery channel as its raining here in the D.
    Perfect day off.

12. stash napt

stash napt Member

NONE! Opiates are a disgusting misuse of nature.

13. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

******edited since ur only 16, i will suggest to the mod that they get ur i.p address and static id, ur mac number which will lead them to your internet provider, which will give the owners of this website ur parents info, thanks to the patriot act, and im sure that your parents will love to see that as a minor you are posting on forums that are drug related, then they will search your name and find all the threads that you have posted on.

OR, u can read, learn, and take it all in, and keep ur opinion to ur self, lol

14. etkearne

You are 16, stash. You have no room to discuss what drugs are of value and which are not of value. At your age listen and learn.

15. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

werd....

and besides this guy here loves opiates........

16. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

OMFG, are you two getting annoyed by a 16 yr old. Did you two forget that from age 16-19, you know more about earth and what its comprised of than any other age group living on it. Humans, in general, don't decline in intelligence until they turn 20 yrs of age. I've long been amazed why we haven't put a maximum age requirement on nationally elected officials at 20. With that amount of knowledge in our house and senate, not to mention the POTUS and his entourage, what could we not accomplish. We would for sure finally find out if WAR would indeed vanish if all free world goverments were smoking bowls at all the multi national meetings and summits.

17. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

And to prove my point, when you turn 40 or 50, you've lost so much that you dont even remember how smart you were at age 19....

18. stash napt

stash napt Member

So you want to black mail me because I have a diferent opinion? Thats fairly disturbing. How old are you?

19. stash napt

stash napt Member

ty :2thumbsup:

20. stash napt

stash napt Member

I have. Do you have any clue how horrible synthesized opiates are for the body? Have you any clue the suffering so many human beings go through because of the opiate trade? Have you any idea how many people’s lives can be fucked up just by opiate prescriptions? I've seen it with my own eyes. And f.y.i discrimination is rather ignorant...

My dearest apologies for upsetting everyone with my blatant ignorant thoughtless posts.