What OPIATES are you ON RIGHT NOW?? Part 4

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by kil0, Jun 1, 2010.

1. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

not enough.

2. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

You run out PC?

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

Im somatose.. :p

4. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

no, just laying them out to make it till thursday......gotta step it down a bit, still feeling pretty good, just not on my normal dosage. Did well this month hope to continue it next month which i should be good, i went monday, and only got 2 weeks worth, that lasted me or will last me 10 days, untill this thursday whene i see the doc who gives me the 15s and 20s, which i call my heavier script, then i will go again on tuesday to the other doc, usually i will be near the end of one script when i get the other, so come june, i will be loaded!!!! i hope to put the littler script away just in case or a rainy day or whatever other excuse i can come up with to get into it, lol!!!!!!! im planning for a med increase prolly around august/september when i hope to go back to work, this being laid off shit is for the birds, but i had a good run.....i can see it now.....look doc, just got back to work and things are ramping up, and he will make the appropriate adjustments i hope....hes good about that, it will prolly take 2-3 visits, before i hope to get either bumped to the 30mg opanas or up to 3 a day of my 20s, but he is a really understanding doctor, i like him, but when i see him i know its gonna take forever, like u were saying....i never been in there for no 6 hours, but i have pushed 3 my last visit, and i timed my time with the doctor, i saw her approx 6-8 minutes, and then there were 4 people in line to make their next appt, and the girl was new, i was like F this im outta here, so i called from the pharmacy to make my appt, and sure as shit by the time i was off the phone with her, my scripts were ready!!!!!!!! JEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!!!!!!!! but it all worked out......k rambling, off to bed good night all!!!!!!!!!! see you all after the "rapture" lol idiots.

5. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

lol, ill be right there with ya this time next week!!!!!!!! THEY TASTE LIKE SHIT, i can barely keep them in my mouth long enough to bring my drink up and swallow them....have u ever done any other ROA with them Orison???? just curious if so, do tell!!!!! goodnight!

6. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

I had the single most intense and amazing opioid experience of my life last night. I took 10mg of Suboxone over a period of 6 hours with friends. I hung out with them and talked about extremely interesting topics, then went upstairs by myself, put on the headphones and entered a place in my mind that I haven't been since my early days of heavy opioid intake. It was like magic. I am still high obviously, but not to the point I was last night!

7. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Yep, were still here, im amazed.....!

8. etkearne

Yeah. I took those 10mg of Suboxone yesterday just to make sure that I would go out with a 'bang' if I woke up dead. haha.

I don't know how people can believe that type of shit. You'd think after the 1,000th person in history to forecast (usually for monetary gain) the End Times (whatever the fuck that even means...) ended up being a phony, that we would, as a society, take a stance against such morons.

Oh well.

9. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Im reminded daily of just how stupid the shit is, that some people believe and this subject pretty much tops the list of the dumbest stuff to buy into. Now if I could look up in the sky and see some huge asteroid heading our way, or if the breaking news of the day was two countries beginning a nuclear exchange, then I might consider that the end of the world was approaching, but im more of a "NEED TO PUT MY FINGER ON IT, TOUCH IT, SEE IT" kind of guy!

10. oxy420lover

oxy420lover Member

120mg Of MO Plugged And 16mg of Dilly Railed!!!

11. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

oxy420, how is that plugging going for u??? can u feel it??? nodding??? let us know!!!

12. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Oxy, hows that MO treating you? How long does it take to feel it start working?

13. oxy420lover

oxy420lover Member

im not sure, not sure if im doing it right,,,, really need help!!! I HAve The Abg 60's...Do i use hot water or cold water???/ not sure really how the MO Is because im also doing to Dillys... once i figure out 100% how to prepare the plugging i will try just that without the dillys and then i will know how the MO IS!!! And PPl Im Not Looking for any ImMature or Gay Remarks About Plugging!!! Im 100% Straight and dont think Plugging Has Anything to do with my Sexuallity!!!!

14. Ganjabeliever

Ganjabeliever Advanced Knowledge

Its actually stupid to take morphine ANY other way. besides IV but I think thats stupid so plugging is the best ROA. For any drug at that. But i only plug morphines because it FUCKS you up for like 2 days... For the abg 60's i used hotwater. I did abg 30's the other day with cold water and it was gooey and not easy to get in the syringe. So def use hot water.

15. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

LMAO Oxy, gotta love the disclaimer!!! I was thinking hot water also until i read something yesterday about a guide that mentioned cold water over night in fridge. Ill try and find it, but that prep sounds like a bit of a wait. Ill be waking in the am to plug a 60mg Endo. I have an abundance so ill do one of each, hot and cold, ill bypass the fridge part, lol.

But yeah, I dont see you feeling much of an affect on top of the Dillys. I suppose best way to guage its affects are to bring urself down close to start of withdrawals, Which a long nights sleep does for me anyway (runny nose, aches from hell....etc), and go from there.

On another note, my tolarance is where Im gonna run out of a #60 60MG Opana script in 23 days. While not through the roof, its lot higher than i want it to be. Time for some slumber, later!

16. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

lol u must be fucked up, lol 60mg opana, send one to me in the mail!!!!!!!! ahahahahhahah i know u meant 40, just made me laugh!!!

17. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Damn, I got that MS Contin on the brain again......!

18. oxy420lover

oxy420lover Member

60mg Ms Plugged 60mg Ms Chewed And 24mg Dilly Railed!!!
    So 120mg MO+24mg Dilaudid = Feeling Good!!!

19. etkearne

I had a nice little 6mg Suboxone session this afternoon. I was grading Calc II finals for 6 hours straight and 7 hours on Saturday, so my mind was racing.

It took about an hour and a half for the Suboxone to calm my racing mind, but my patience rewarded me. It was a nice, lower-dose, experience.

20. oxy420lover

oxy420lover Member

Etkearne I HAve A Question For U How In The World DO U Get A Buzz From Suboxone??? I Have Taken Many Times Subutex And I HAve A shit load Of 8mg Subutex,And HAve never ever gotten Any Buzz Or High From Them??? The Only Thing They Do For Me Is Stop Me From Going Into WD And Getting Sick!!!!