What OPIATES are you ON RIGHT NOW?? Part 4

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by kil0, Jun 1, 2010.

1. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

I know exactly how you feel, Im finally experiencing life without probation and drug testing for the first time in like 5 years. And I been smoking for the most part of it, but its that fuckin thought in the back of my head as i hit the blunt thats "damn, i gotta go see my P.O. next week.." that really fucked with me.

Now I get to smoke a blunt finally not having to worry about shit, it makes the high so much better. Life without mandatory drug tests, which is why I ended up doin 6 months in jail the first place for failin 1, is incredible.

anyways.

Shit, Im having a crazy fuckin day gods. Im goin through some shit, like some defining moment in my life. I might stop doing drugs completely, I might use my savings and go live a monestaryand ascetic life somewhere in the wudang mountains in china, i dont even wanna think about ending it all, I still got much to learn and accomplish.

Back on topic, let me track what I took... 200mg tramadol, 30mg temazepam, 45mg oxycodone, 25mg dph, 3micrograms melatonin tablets to enhance my melatonin magik, and i think another 50mg of tramadol. and of course some weed, about 3-5g of some midgrade buds, rather nice for the good p.r. I got the oz for.

I hope Im not becoming detached from my life, and fear that I have to choose my path (and in the process defy the laws of life/dentiny/fate and create my own destiny) pretty much now. But i realize my life would be meaningless if I turned my back on what I feel is my purpose in life and my life's passion at the same time. And that passion is my curiosity to understanding the most profound mysteries of the universe and the higher-dimensional realm of Forms/Ideas of which the great philospher Plato wrote about. If you wish to know what Im talking about, look up Plato's theory of Forms or Ideas.

Im kinda startin to nodd off,.. but i got a fewmore things to say.

I have references from chairs of mathematics departments that will say Im MIT material, and had my name published next to other university graduates from prestigious institutes around the world from spain to israel, So Im sure I have the talent and intellectual capabilities to I hope I make the right decision and follow my life's passion, prime number theory, astrophysics/cosmology, and superstring theories and universal topology.

So yeah, im nodding off so Im gonna take a few more tokes from the bong and just enjoy what might be my last time doin drugs for maybe even a few years.

Peace brothas, salam aleikum, and remember that ISLAM really stands for I Self Lord And Master, thats that godbody consiousness Five Percenters jewels of knowledge.

2. Down-In-A-Spoon

Down-In-A-Spoon Member

Yea I was on probation for a couple years a while back, I know what you are sayin. But the bud just didnt suit me once I was able to toke again (I would damn near trip from a couple hits of dank).

I too have been thinkin about goin off the grid (although not to quit drugs) I thought maybe a place where dope is prevalent (Burma or Laos perhaps? I have also thought about finding my own tropical island somewhere and takin a bunch of food seeds, bud seeds, poppy seeds, a bow for hunting/fishing, and other odds and ends to make life a little easier.

3. oxy420lover

oxy420lover Member

150mg of oc,20mg of valium and 10mg of ambien... Im feeling good!!!

4. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

^dam that sounds awsome. Unfortunately, I think Im gonna quit using drugs for a while, only good ol ganja for me.

Yo I was sooooo banged up last night when I wrote this shit omg... But I had the right idea in mind, its time... damn it sucks saying goodbye to opiates, but if I dont do somethin Im gonna be dead broke on the streets unable to afford em anyways, so I gotta do the do, u know.

5. Ganjabeliever

Ganjabeliever Advanced Knowledge

Four 15 mg Oxycodone

I actually took them last night but i still feel it and wanted to post in the new thread.

6. jenjennnn

jenjennnn Member

just railed an OC 80 and now vaporizin some purple kush... Gonna be a good day!

7. Mamocana

Mamocana Guest

3 mg suboxone insufflated. Would trade a kidney for some opana.

8. NotHighEnough

NotHighEnough Member

just ate 25mg oxycodone. I haven't taken any opiates for a month so I should be really happy soon... I have very close to zero tolerance.

9. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

yo kilo buddy, i know its been awhile since i've been around here....but i just wanted to wish ya luck on whatever ya choose. def not an easy road to take, but i hope ya make the right choice.

30mg hydromorph contin + 80mg baclofen + 8mg dilly railed

10. Ganjabeliever

30 mg Oxycodone. Blues...
    Prolly about to hit another here in a min.

I love south florida...

11. Ganjabeliever

Make that 120 mg of oxy. I've been steady redosing all night and just snorted my fourth blue.
    Feeling good but TIRED... I didn't sleep hardly at all which is why i decided to just keep redosing.

12. oxy420lover

oxy420lover Member

120mg of oc and about to crush up another 40!!!! YAY

13. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

33mg hydromorph contin + 90mg baclofen + 8mg dilly

14. irie_lady_420

irie_lady_420 Member

8 perc 10's. Still not happy but its better than nothin

15. oxy420lover

oxy420lover Member

140mg of Oxy!!!

16. Snyfin

Snyfin surfing the astral plane

3 t3s a few hours ago and some good tar.. and some mids too.

17. Ganjabeliever

codeine and heroin? did you even feel the t3s?

18. Snyfin

Snyfin surfing the astral plane

nahs. it was rather wasteful to take em. what do you guys know about suboxone?

19. Gravity

Gravity #winning

2 30 mg roxis (blue A215s)

20. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw