What opiate are you on right now?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by xLeFinx, Jan 10, 2009.

1. mrhigh88

mrhigh88 Member

just took three norcos and a couple flexiral .....

2. OXYmoron

OXYmoron Member

30mg of oxycodone...not bad.

3. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

50mgs of Norco and 2mgs of xanax.
    Yesterday i took 6mgs of xanax through the day. I thought today was sat. HAHA I thought I missed a day.LOL
    But after seeing I wrote on here yesterday, I guess i was here. its starting to come back to me now..HAHA
    I think I will just stick to 2mgs of xanax today..

4. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

Just took 3 percocets and 3 neurontins. Making coffee and going to smoke

5. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

just railed 40mg oxy and chewed up another 40mg.
    coffee+smoke time :D

6. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

I love coffee and smoke time.

7. OXYmoron

OXYmoron Member

80mg of Oxy and 1mg of k-pin. Mmmmm.

8. Eagles06

Eagles06 Member

4 bags of H.. with 4 more for a lil later on. :)
    and 8mg of xanax.

9. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

40mgs Of More Norco And 2mgs Of More Xanax. Wow Im Feeling Good. I Like This Shit.hehe

10. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

just popped 20mg oxy and a couple endocet's

11. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

~45-50mg oxy. i feel sooooooo good. gettin a little nod i think im gonna take a little nap

12. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

just plugged 60mg of morphine

13. does2

does2 Member

Grips, all kinda grips, sons. Gnomesane?

14. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

No, no I do NOT know what you're saying. I swear I feel either really old or really stupid around here. What are "Grips?" I guess I'll have to go back to Google AGAIN.

I found out I had an oxy 40 floating around at the bottom of the bottle (I don't know how I forgot that; sometimes, the Goddess leaves gifts and the fates conspire to make rainy Mondays more bearable) so I am on ....drumroll....THAT'S right, 40 of oxy. Coffee and smoke time.:cool:

15. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

Okay, Googled it I did (Yoda I sound like).

From Wikipedia: Grip: In the U.S. and Canada, grips are lighting and rigging technicians in the film and video industries. They make up their own department on a film set and are led by a key grip. Grips have two main functions. The first is to work closely with the camera department, especially if the camera is mounted to a dolly, crane or other unusual position. Some grips may specialize in operating camera dollies or camera cranes. The second is to work closely with the electrical department to put in the lighting set-ups necessary for a shot.

From Urban Dictionary: grip: some weed or some dollaz or sometimes as insult
    (some guy gets shot) "yo dats wat u get fo tryin to jack him fo his grip"
    "pshh man look at dat nigga grip, rollin through da hood again!" "yo lets jack dat fool fo his grip"

So, um, I guess I'll go with the Urban Dictionary definition and assume you're on the marijuana. Because really, being on a key grip doesn't sound too likely or you wouldn't be in here posting.:D

16. codemeister3

codemeister3 Banned

There are too many people on opiates... I wish I had some. Kratom rocks though. At least I have SOMETHING. I am going to take a large dose tonight. It will be awesome.
    I love you dilly...

17. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

Aw, I love you too baby, I'm so glad you got your kratom and you like it. I'm ordering some more this week, gonna try a different kind a friend told me about. I shall PM you if the results are good (I don't want to post the info on the boards because I was asked not to, for private reasons).

I pray for you over there every day, btw. Just because I don't agree with the war or our being there, doesn't mean I don't support the guys who went over there for whatever reason, be it out of a sense of duty or patriotism of political views. I hate war and violence, but I completely respect the men and women who join the armed forces to keep my scaredy-cat ass free (more or less - I'm still on the no fly list and get extra rubbins from Homeland Gestapo at the airport every time I go anywhere). I don't kid myself for a minute that the armed forces aren't necessary.

Be safe.

18. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

just popped 80mg oxy.
    doesn't seem to be doing much for the pain though.
    gonna chew up another 20mg.

19. codemeister3

codemeister3 Banned

Its crazy to think that people are chilling on 100mg of oxy... I wish I had half of that for 2 days! Sheesh... send me 1 pill bluez!!

20. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

That reminds me, I have to make an appointment with a new pain guy.