What opiate are you on right now? Part 2

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Oxyrisin2, May 4, 2009.

1. Miasma

Miasma Member

Yup I'm due for one of those breaks..not tonight though!
    20mg's opana up the nose,2 50mg trams lol,and 1/4 a bottle of codeine.

2. Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude Member

So i'm in the hospital at the moment for a shitty ass lung infection but i got my docs to give me shots of 2mg shots of dilaudid up to five times a day plus 80mg oxy twice a day plus 10mg roxi whenever i need it.

I need the oxy and roxi for the pain, but the dilaudid is slightly overkill, and man, even though that rush only lasts about 5-10min, it is so sexy.

So, to answer the question more accurately, I got a shot of dilly about 30min ago and i just now chewed 40mg oxy. and my nurse will be in with 10mg roxi in about 15min. I already feel incredible and the pain is floating away into the distance.

thank god for opiates, they are the best and worst thing in the world.

-V

3. Miasma

Miasma Member

Holy shit the most you get at hospitals around here is a 10mg perc on the spot then a script for maybe 15 perc/apap's and that's if your lucky.

4. Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude Member

haha well i'm in here for 2 weeks at least, and I have chronic pain and a genetic disease so I can basically get whatever I ask for (within reason anyway). I take the OC plus roxi at home for my chronic pain, so they have to keep me on it while i'm in the hospital, and then I complained that the treatments they have me on cause my pain to get worse so they ordered me up the dilaudid. and man... it makes me almost enjoy being cooped up in a tiny room being stuck with needles all the time and woken up every three hours all night long by annoying, half educated nurses' aides coming by to check your vital signs. lol. but seriously, i figure if i have to be here I might as well be comfortable right?

and yeah, i'm not surprised its hard to get opiates in hospitals where you're at. get a chronic illness and it'll be easier. although let me tell you, chronic pain can be faked.

be safe, get high

-V

5. blunted22

blunted22 Member

another eighty finally! been waiting forever to trade for it

6. Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude Member

what did you trade for it?

7. CoLdFuSioN167

CoLdFuSioN167 Member

Just took some roxi's. Past couple of hours - on around 120mg.

8. mastercylinder

mastercylinder Banned

140mg hydro noddy and itchy

9. Akenes

Akenes Member

I am on nowt for the next few hours. Playin a big DJ set tonight tho and a few lines of dope will loosen me up nice ;)

10. Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude Member

mmmm got my 40mg OC half an hour ago and chewed that fucker up, and then just now got my 3mg shot of dilaudid. I am floating off the planet.

I wish real life was like this..

-V

11. Akenes

Akenes Member

Some nice quality dope right now, a little amphetamine and valium, plus our old friends beer n weed.

12. Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude Member

I just posted a totally irrelevant post here. I just snorted a 40mg OC on top of the 16mg oral dilaudid my nurse brought me two hours ago so maybe thats why I couldn't remember what thread I was in, lol.

-V

13. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

A miniscule 30mg of hydro, as well as 5mg of xanax, some Bacardi Select, and beer. I'm feeling extra nice:D

14. oxy420lover

oxy420lover Member

80mg of oc!!!yea baby happy 4 of July everyone....

15. Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude Member

Just snorted 4mg hydromorphone. Waiting a bit before I snort the other 4mg I have sitting on the table here. Want to make sure I don't overdo it since I chewed up a 20mg OC an hour or so ago and snorted a 40mg OC about 4 hours ago. But I think I'm good to go ***Snorts 4mg Dilaudid*** ok. good thing I did that quick cause my nurse came in just after I finished. Yes, I am railing pills in the hospital.

Oh and I second that Oxylover, happy 4th of July to everyone. in the past this holiday has meant nothing but shame for me, knowing that my country was led by a warmongering simpleton with no cock and half a brain. now, however, I feel some pride returning slowly and surely as I watch the leader of my country do his job without backing away from the tough issues and doing what he says he'll do.

who knows, if we end up with an affordable health care system, maybe the reform will help all us pillheads out by giving us easier access to our respective drugs of choice.

16. Akenes

Akenes Member

More dope at the moment, just a little to bring the weekend to a close...

Oh and V, you would not believe the joy us non-Americans felt watching election night and the inauguration...

17. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

Well throughout the day I have snorted 2 oxy 80's I got 20 of them the other day so I'm really enjoying those, and just snorted 60mgs of Morphine. Yes a wonderfull opiate day

18. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

Hey V what you in the hospital for. Hope your doing ok..

19. mastercylinder

mastercylinder Banned

hy oxy rock--mastercylinder here just plugged 60mg of morphine first morphine in awhile and feeling it good--Peace

20. Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude Member

hey man, how exactly do you plug your morphine? I have three 30mg MS Contin's left over from a script I got a while back but didn't finish because I came into the hospital, anyway 90mg of morphine won't get me high at all, and I don't want to waste it.

Can I plug the generic MS Contin's that gel up when you crush them? Cause if you can, how do I do it? I have plenty of syringes all over my hospital room and plenty of things to crush pills with, but i don't really know how to plug it. PM if you want

oh and to Oxy: its just a flare up of my chronic condition that happens sometimes. three weeks in here has me feeling like new (almost anyway) and also has me leaving with new scripts, one for OC's the other for Dilly 8's :) fuck, should be an awesome rest of the summer. I've been pretending to take my pills when the nurse brings em in then after she leaves I crush em up and snort em.

In the spirit of the thread: I just snorted 10mg dilaudid over 20min period. just starting to sweep over me now.

-V