What 'not-Overweight' Men Think About Overweight Women

Discussion in 'True Love' started by T.C., Dec 29, 2016.

1. OrleansWordsmith

OrleansWordsmith Moderate anarchist

lo
    lord in heaven! If a stone is 14lbs, like I think it is... he was carrying a 308 pound (140 kilos) woman up the stairs... he is one strong motherfucker.... is all I can say...

2. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

I can't do a big girl. Big=Fat=Fluffy=Overweight.
    I tried it once. That was all it took. Can't ever put me through it again.

I have dated a professional athlete once. 6'2" and 175 lbs of pure amazing bounce a quarter of her butt body is NOT a big woman. She could touch 200 in season and still looked totally awesome.

A big woman is losing a quarter in a fold of skin big.

What I have learned to despise is all the new terms used to avoid saying fat. The newest one is "curvy".

Curvy= Sophia Vergara, not Melissa McCarthy.

3. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Only time I had sex with a big fat woman, she asked me after a while---- "are you done yet"? Did NOT help the mood! Obviously her mood was --hurry up and get off me!

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't say curvy, I don't say fat, I don't say huge, I won't say big.. Just, cuddly around the edges. :) which I'd take because tbh, nothing kills my mood more than visuals and visually seeing rib cage and bony points and ughh I can't get into that anymore, which is basically me, but I have body image problems okay marrfarko. My wife :) isn't overweight at all, but she also no toned, so he skin over her body is perfect for me, it's soft and smooth, no ribs poking out, no but cheek that looks warped because there's no meat on it she's just slim, where I probably borderline on what I don't actually like, but I know my body and its faults and I find it hard to put weight on or thicken up in some places and when I work my ass off I get toned and muscle rather than slim and tight fitting flesh, I think I'll always be thin.

5. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

Some women on the heavier side are quite attractive. As long as their not completely obese.

6. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Do some of you think that entire generations of young men are born with the same attractions? At different points in history, fat or thin has been attractive. Beauties of yesteryear like Mae West and Elizabeth Taylor would be rejected as 'fat' today.

How can that be? How can a woman be attractive in one decade and disgusting in another?

How can beauty be so homogenized as shown in threads like "Post the Celebrity You Think is the Hottest Person" and "Post the Sexiest Picture you Can Find."

I'd say 80% of all the women posted in those threads look pretty much the same. Why is this? The standard of female beauty isn't a trend.

Or is it?

7. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

It's no different for what makes men attractive to women. That changes regularly.