What Next

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by YankNBurn, Jun 1, 2006.

1. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Okay I call home and let my roomate know Im comming back home tomorrow and she tells me in a very carefree tone "Would you get me pregnant, I want a kid but dont want to deal with a father"

Now just told her about all this shit and this is the first shit that pops out of her mouth. We are not sexually into each other at all, never were, she just uses my house when Im gone and now out of the blue want me to knock her up?

What the hell else can happen this week, die on my way home? IRS audit? root canal?

2. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

don't knock her up....thats a bad idea.

3. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

I have yet to be able to add sperm donor to my resume and think I could easily leave it out.

4. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

it doesn't add any benefit to your resume at all.....in fact, its just another reason for them to suck child support from your paycheck.

5. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Ganga is 100% correct. It's all about her having a baby until the DNA test. Then you stop being a sperm donor and start being a financial donor.

6. mrsmorrison27

mrsmorrison27 yoda piss

That is fucked up..

7. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

No way I would knock someone up without being involved with the child.

8. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

I agree-- I'd also want to be a tad more than friends with the mom. There may be a couple women I'd have pause to consider doing the deed but there would be some long conversations taking place before anything was to happen. I'd really have to know and feel deeply for the woman.

9. AshtonsMom

AshtonsMom Banned

This guy actually makes some sense this time...DON'T DO IT. Definitely a bad idea...:D; also weird for her to even ask you that.

10. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

find a way to sign away yer parental right/financial obligations
    buy her a turkey baster

(better you than many others, right?)

11. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Oh man, that sounds like something I said once. Okay, so I had this best friend of mine who was a guy, and I had a yen to become pregnant, have a baby. This was before my hubby and I got together, we knew one another, we good friends, but we weren't a couple yet. So I tell my best guy friend that I wanted him to take my virginity and get me pregnant. But, as a naive young woman of 17 (yes, I know that's horrible, but I've always had a major maternal streak running through me), I said he had to impregnant me immediately, that I wasn't going to keep having sex with him, and also, it would be my baby, not his. So once the deed was done, that was it.

He said he'd definitely take my virginity and do his best to make me pregnant, but that the baby would be both of ours and he wanted to marry me.

Needless to say, that never happened. I ended up with my husband not long after and the rest is history.

My best guy friend and I used to say that if we both weren't married by a certain age, that we'd marry each other. I haven't talked to him since I told him I was married and expecting my oldest son...that was over 7 years ago. He never called me again after that and I have no idea where he is. :( I still think about him, and often wonder what he's doing now, whether he's married, whether he has children.

But yeah. True story.