What Nationality Are You Attracted To? (MERGED)

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by BarefootRon, Jul 13, 2004.

1. GuruLite

GuruLite Member

Arabic, Moslem, or otherwise a mix between African, Middle Eastern, and Indian.

2. Pussy Boi

Pussy Boi Member

i'm a black guy and i am mostly attracted to black men. i hate their attitudes though. most black men choose to be on the low which i hate. however, i like their bodies and their big penises.
    i am really not attracted to white men or any other type of nationality.

my current boyfriend is from Venezulea....South America. i don't know what nationality that makes him but i really love him. in fact, i always have gotten hurt my men verbally and used sexually (all black men). once i met him, i instantly fell in love. i am currently in a monogamous relationship with him and love him to death. although we have our problems, i can't see myself leaving him.

black men are really mean and seem to be very promiscuious. they never want to have a open relationship and can never seem to commit. i have had sex with about two or three white guys since i started having sex and i didn't like it at all. i can't help who i am attracted to and who i like. i like black boys big butts and nice size penises. holla

3. Canucker

Canucker Member

Uh, I am White, and am attracked to:

White
    Latino
    Native
    Pacific/Hawaiian.

I don't have anything against Black people or Asian people, I am just not naturally attracted to those races.

4. Aesthete

Aesthete Member

Well, it depends, really. It's just like him being American, which isn't an ethnicity but rather a nationality. He could be indigenous, mestizo, white, or black (or anything else, but those are more typical). Spanish ancestry, I believe, has a plurality there among whites. Since you're so unsure of his ethnicity, I'd probably rule out black or indigenous.

5. Pussy Boi

Pussy Boi Member

:mad: well aesthete...looks like you like to comment on everything i say. my boyfriend is from Venezulea, South America. i think he's iltalian or something and something. i am not sure. i'll ask him the next time he e-mails me. hell....he looks black to me with his brown skin.

:mad: since you like commenting on everything i say then won't you answer my thread that i posted up yesterday. holla

6. yarapario

yarapario Village Elder

I tend to like Earthlings though I could go for the occasional alien from Uranous. A fairly wide selection field but I likes 'em all.

7. Aesthete

Aesthete Member

Sorry, dude. I didn't mean to offend.

As for your thread, I have no comment.

8. Setanta

Setanta Member

I am white and my bf is from the Caribbean... don't really have a type...

9. gulfcoastdude

gulfcoastdude Member

I'm white and I'm mostly attracted to other white guys, although I do find some mestizos (white/latino) to be hot. I had a brief sexual relationship with a black guy when I was 17, but I think it was more curiosity than anything else.

10. barefootbob1

barefootbob1 Member

I'm all about the white boys. I'm have Mexican but love the white dudes. I don't look twice at other nationalities.

11. DDR.Master.12

DDR.Master.12 Guest

I'm white and I'm mostly attracted to other white guys, but I have always found Asians to be very sexy!:D

12. Aesthete

Aesthete Member

Mestizos are European and Amerindian. Many "Latinos" (Latin Americans) are totally White, especially in countries like Argentina and Uruguay.

Also, the word Caucasian is being used too often in this thread. Caucasian does not mean White.

13. bivali3

bivali3 Guest

Hi everyone. Anyone from South Jersey?I'm from Haddon Heights

14. *kushbaby*

*kushbaby* Member

i like white guys with a little indian in them so they aren't real hairy...
    that's just me
    :)

yum

15. heywood floyd

heywood floyd Banned

All living creatures disgust me.

16. gymskirtboy

gymskirtboy Member

How about plants? :D

17. alexandrosgay

alexandrosgay Member

Any nationality having huge penis to suck

18. Aesthete

Aesthete Member

Yes. I'm very familiar with Haddon Heights. But this isn't the right place for this. ;)

19. coolboy

coolboy Member

i prefer black men.

20. Acidspack

Acidspack Member

It's all good.