What music did ya last get?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Dude111, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude

Yesterday I got 2 cassettes and 2 8 tracks :)

1) 8TRACK: Conway twittys greatest hits - Vol 1
    2) 8TRACK: 36 Original Country Hits - Vol 1
    3) CASSETTE: Dick Clark - 20 years of rock and roll (I also have the 8track) - The cassette is as good as the 8track!
    4) CASSETTE: Alan parsons project - First album/release (No Dolby,etc) - Made in portugal

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I was talking about it in another thread, but I have a renewed interest in Banco de Gaia; who are an old band from the mid-nineteen nineties and perhaps before. I picked up one of their old albums; "Big Men Cry".

banco de gaia Big Men Cry (Special Edition)

I also, on a previous occasion, picked up some other electronic dance music by Bassnectar and one by Mat Zo; two performers that haven't been around until sometime after 2010. There is plenty of hype around them collectively, but I think, particularly in the case of Mat Zo, that it's more than just hype!

Pretty good! :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

The last time I went to Peoria to visit my brother we went to a comic book store (Acme Comics) that sells used games, comic books, CDs and records and such. I can usually find something for $2 or $3; this time I bought a Tori Amos and a REM CD. I also will buy v1.0 The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time cartridges when they are in stock.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The best video game soundtracks thread.

5. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude

I last got Bon Jovis and Ted Nugents first record :)

Eric50 likes this.
  6. Eric50

Eric50 Members

Last record I bought was a used copy of Steve Miller (The Joker). I already had the 45 single. I got it for $1.00 at a yard sale.

7. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

That's a good question... I remember buying a David Guetta release, but that was an eternity ago...

upload_2020-7-16_8-37-13.jpeg