What music did ya last get?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Dude111, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude

We only have a thread for what RECORDS you last got..... This is for ANY music media :)

Yesterday I got a cassette and an 8 track :)

1) CASSETTE: Woodstock Two (More music from Woodstock 69 (First 1971 ampex release)) - I got this in the mail..
    2) 8 TRACK: Phil Collins - Face Value (Original album release (I had a RCA MUSIC SERVICE release before which sounded like crap (Like it was digitally compromised somehow)) - I got this in the mail

2. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude

I last got a cassette in the mail I ordered :)

Metallica - And justice for all

This is a poland release and they left off 1 song... I dunno if they didnt like it or what... "To live is to die" is not there.......

No Dolby which is nice....... Sounds just like the record so its 100% analogue sourced on the tape :)

McFuddy likes this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

that's really weird they would leave that song off. i know poland is pretty sensitive but it's an ode to a fallen band member with zero offense, it's only got a few lines.

4. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude

Ya its an UNOFFICIAL RELEASE so i guess they can leave whatever they want off......

Another unofficial Poland release (A newer one) in 1991 only has 5 songs on the cassette! (Its got dolby also and probably isnt analogue)

The 1995 Poland release IS OFFICIAL and all songs are on the cassette.......