What medication are you on?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Gone and forgotten, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Just any chemist I feel. :)

So I use Sentra for Women, just a female sex drive booster.

But the guys have like a heap more from horny goat weed to MojoBoost, Testoboost and the shelf went on and on. Though from what I could see it was much the same with zinc and magnesium being the main ingredients along with the extract from horny goat weed.

There is horny goat weed for women, but I just don't like the name even though I like goats haha.

Its on the shelf so you don't need to ask.

[​IMG]

2. I don't know if my home town has a "chemist." I'll check out Wal-Mart. Just to experiment. It's been so long since I've been genuinely horny, I don't know what it'll be like. I hope I don't scare anybody.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Just xhamster and chill bruddah. :D
    Might even come across some dodgy videos of mine :tearsofjoy:

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The first thing I discussed with my psychiatrist was the sex drive and I was pretty blunt too. I said i wasn't taking it if it killed my sex drive but she said there's scripts I can take if needed that would be fine, so far though I just take my tablets twice a day. :)

I've had two sessions with her so far.

5. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

Not knocking anyone but sometimes it feels like not taking any drugs at all is being in a small minority. I don't take anything......ever. Not even aspirin or cold medicine. I try to eat well, think well and work out 2-3 times a week. I don't know how that would work for anyone else but it seems to be enough for me. I'm rarely sick.

Irminsul likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah I get that. I do. I need the medication for my back though to slow the progress of the arthrtic inflammation disease. I'm only 31, so yeah.. I don't want to be significantly worse and unable to walk when I'm 50 which is a possibility if I don't look after myself..

I denied myself mental help all my life until last few weeks. It took a lot of convincing, some big time moments where I was erratic enough to cause myself serious injury or death and I wanted it too.. So speak to my wife and my family and made the steps for a healthier minded Irm, even if that means to cloud my mind with some pills. I've never felt better.

I'm still struggling some days, but overall I see an improvement. It's mostly after whatever small sleep I do get, is when I'm in a bad state. I got a lot of shit to say to my makers if I ever meet them in the afterlife. :D

EloiseAtThePlaza and Wizardofodd like this.
  7. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

I'm glad that you're finding some relief. I'm definitely not against people doing what they need to do to improve their mental and physical standing (I actually went to college to be a psychiatrist....which doesn't mean a damn thing now....just mentioning it to hopefully show my interest and care of/on the topic). I'm just curious....have you tried any yoga or meditative practices? There are many approaches and I can't say which, if any, are the best but I can say that I know people who have changed their futures with those ideas and I have to admit that I was once skeptical. But I've seen some impressive changes in people.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Not yoga, but I do partake in meditation which is an infused hindu/heathen type of philosophy. I have an altar in which I have my rune cards in bright red. Runes are difficult to meditate with as they are so energetic it's hard to find any peace, well for me anyway.

I prefer to practice culturally significant practices as I believe they benefit me more. There is much you can do with runes, especially exercise and stretching. Also working out helps me a lot but my favorite is to practice rune stretching as I need stretching for my back. :)

It is the same work out ideology that was used in certain military groups. This way, the energetic properties of the rune itself is manifested in your own body. :)

Wizardofodd likes this.
  9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i haven't taken any in much longer then i supposedly should.

10. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

Maybe she lost concentration.

11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I can relate. But besides perhaps being very stubborn in the instances we could benefit from something (but don't want it), it's also a matter of being lucky. If you really need some real medicine you probably would take it. I would :p

Wizardofodd likes this.
  12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Btw: paracetamol > aspirine in most instances

13. ^ibuprofen lols

14. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Hm. Well, be mindful of it all. Hope it works out for you.

Irminsul likes this.
  15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

We'll be right. Little mania, lack of sleep, bit of adversity... This is what Irm thrives on. :D

Rahab likes this.
  16. Eat an orange. Always helps me

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Pfffffff not worth the hastle. Now a peach on the other hand!

18. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

^^^^^....LOL.... :D

Cheers Glen.

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well it's true. :p
    You gotta peel an orange.. Aint got time for that. :D