What makes u orgasm the easiest????

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by love_touch, Jun 15, 2006.

1. Aeshura

Aeshura Member

Every Park in Baltimore. Got caught a total of 4 times. hey all the things you love to do, under the moon

2. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

Oral for sure. I can never seem to make it to orgasm masturbating (I just get waay too exhausted/turned on/whatever that I just stop halfway through! I always hit it during oral though :)

3. Musikero

Musikero Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Easiest for me: masturbation. Not much fun, though.
    Best orgasm is still sex.

For my fiance: Well, I don't know about her masturbating, but we both agreed that rear-entry sex is best for both our orgasms. It's also good when she's on top but she's so afraid she'll scream and wake the neighbors. Guess it feels that good.

4. urbangal

urbangal Member

Masturbation is the only way I've experienced orgasms. Never had one while having sex. I'm a good actress so none have really noticed/cared. Only one guy did catch me, I guess I wasn't at my best.

5. Malapascua

Malapascua Member

Um, not even when a guy licks you pussy for 20 minutes?

Damn..........

6. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

I always say...If you want it done right do it yourself..

However, there are a few rare occasions where men have sent me into orbit & I am still in love with them to this day!!!!! They weren't interested in marriage, damn it!!!!!!

7. UPSer_Steve

UPSer_Steve Member

I can come pretty easily through masturbation, oral and sex. But my girlfriend gets off even easier than me. Whether its sex or me eating her out its incredibly easy to launch her into multiple orgasms. And she'll keep coming for as long as I keep it up. I'm incredibly lucky and its an incredible turn on to watch her come continously.

8. wanderin_blues

wanderin_blues Banned

masturbation is easiest for me, but not most fulfilling. the only way i seem to be able to cum more than once is after he comes and hes still inside me but soft. that gets me off almost instantly.

9. stegosaurus sound

stegosaurus sound Member

My boyfriend makes me orgasm both the easiest and the hardest. I kinda have a problem in that I orgasm really quickly. It used to not be that way, but we've been together for about 2 years, and he has basically learned all the tricks of my body, and our bodies just fit together so perfectly. I ALWAYS want to have sex with him, more than hes up for, quite usually, and I always orgasm fast and hard. Most days I orgasm twice while we are having sex: once, but I keep moving, and build up to another, and we usually come at the same time, mine my second and him his only.

10. earthmama120843

earthmama120843 Member

the guy giving me hickies when he's fucking me. anything where he is touching my neck. i love hickies! they get me OFFFF!

11. Xiaoyan

Xiaoyan Member

I have never had an orgasm except through masturbation. My husband ejaculates very quickly during intercourse, so after he has ejaculated I continue to rub my clitoris until I have an orgasm. He has never brought me to orgasm by his tongue or any other means. I am just dying to feel an orgasm by being licked! *sigh*

12. lizziet84

lizziet84 Member

hi sweetie, have you ever got him or you to jirk him off about an hour or 2 before hand? that can sometimes help, or if he feels like he's gonna let go, get him to take hold of it at the bottom and squeez it for a cupple of seconds
    that can help too..
    try them out
    good luck
    {{{hugs}}}
    :)

13. ItzJessI3itch

ItzJessI3itch Banned

USUALLY it's masturbation... it's quick and i know exactly what i need to do to get the job done... i've found have sex doggy style has given me the same strong orgasms if not better.

14. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

Hard question to answer: on the surface, masturbation. But if a woman is so damn gorgeous and teases the shit out of me...well, it still takes longer, but it's waaaaay better.

15. superfrank

superfrank Member

Sex of course. Sometimes I lose interest in masturbating. Blowjobs are good but in my experience take a lot of time. For the best orgasm it's normal sex. I think the orgasm is actually better that way.

16. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

Masturbation for me. I've never had any other form of sexual contact.

17. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Andy - how do you know you are gay if you never have had any sex other than masturbation?

18. TransAmRocker

TransAmRocker Member

the fastest or quickest way to bust a nut for me is having my balls sucked on while jacking me off.

19. Ass1over

Ass1over Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

feel like masturbating now....

20. NightRose

NightRose idiosynractic rose

using a vibe and a clit stimulator usually does it. depends on the power of the batteries though. :H