What makes u orgasm the easiest????

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by love_touch, Jun 15, 2006.

1. clementinexo

clementinexo hip *****s sucks.

sexual intercourse or masterbation. preferrably both at once. thats perfect.

2. dirtydog

dirtydog Banned

I would have to think back to the last time I had sex with someone I was truly in love with, and that's been a while. At any rate, the look of sheer ecstacy on her face as we made love, as well as her sounds, is something I'll never forget.

What was also nice was when she said, "Oh thank you, thank you" afterwards before falling asleep in my arms.

3. SunshineLovePeace

SunshineLovePeace all you need is love

masterbation gets me off quickly.

but my best orgasms come from oral & intercourse.
    i either have to play with myself [or have him play with me] while i have sex,
    or be on top to have one of those mind-blowing, insane, slap yo momma kinda orgasms though [hehe] :D

4. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Missionary position, with the woman placing a pillow under her butt, and me resting my weight on my elbow and knees and grinding and thrusting away.

5. Mrs.H

Mrs.H Something Witty

Wow, oral does the trick for me as far as getting things done quickly, although I don't consider myself satisfied without a vaginal orgasm.

6. Angelkyd

Angelkyd Member

Straddling a girls face, leaning down and licking her pussy while she is reaching up, sucking on as much of my balls as she can and stroking me.

The ball sucking is probably the key part of that scenario. When they are played with while i'm getting stroked....good night! My eyes usually go cross, i cum so hard.

7. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Member

If she tickles my balls while stroking her tongue on the tip of my dick just right..... BLAST!!!!

8. marcopolousa

marcopolousa Member Lifetime Supporter

PAINFUL intercourse? details!

9. kalusha

kalusha Member

doing a chick from behind and grabbin 'em tities............. a huge turn on
    DAMN

10. katie_oz

katie_oz Member

quickest/easiest orgasm is def dildo/fingers.

strongest/best orgasm - my bf fucking me in the arse while another girl ate me out. that was fucking amazing. :)

11. lizziet84

lizziet84 Member

all righty then k_o,... wow!, you go girl!! high five!!
    ;)

12. greenice

greenice Member

That is hot!

13. krzyGrll

krzyGrll Member

its funny, one of the best orgasm i had was when i had gone for a long day hike up to some water falls out west, with this guy i met from another gf of mine, he was her roommate. anyway, it was a beautiful day and the walk was so great. well we got up to the falls and ate some lunch and were enjoying the peacefulness of it all, when out of the blue he asked me if i wanted a "quickie". i was shocked for a minute but i thought ok, sure. he was a nice guy and pretty cute, anyway. i said he should do me from behind, on a nearby boulder. we just kinda dropped our pants and went at it. i was totally amazed how hard he fucked me. i mean wow!! i ended up having the best orgasm, maybe it was the scenery, the waterfall, or something, but it was great!!

14. greenice

greenice Member

That sounds hot too!! There are some freaks out there....YYYYYAAAAAA!

15. thomas_087

thomas_087 Member

Definitely oral, and with an artistic touch. Firm believer in bringing a guy to the point of orgasm and holding him there throbbing as long as possible before he cums. When it is going right it is difficult for me to hold my cum and the slightest touch will start me shooting… it is intense.

16. Justagrrl420

Justagrrl420 Member

It's a mixture of foreplay (biting, nibbling, sucking on numerous body parts,fingering..kissing..) having my neck bit always sets me off and makes me cum almost automatically..oh and dirty talk..coupled with some rough sex = magnitudes of multiples ;)

17. Ass1over

Ass1over Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

A girl named Anna :). Other than that, anytime I have something in my butt for the hardest/strongest orgasm.

18. dirtydog

dirtydog Banned

What makes me orgasm easiest is Barter Mama's photo. Don't tell her I said that. One of these years, she'll browse through here and find a note from a secret admirer...

19. AliciaSecretia

AliciaSecretia Member

The easiest is with masturbation, but the best is during intercourse with my husband!

20. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass Member

Anal all the way for the wife and I. She passes out about two times out of five, and I get light headed. Neither of us ever felt that way when we had vaginal sex.