What makes u orgasm the easiest????

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by love_touch, Jun 15, 2006.

1. clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie Member

Easiest orgasm? Tenga flip hole toy.

Strongest orgasm? Oral sex with full in-mouth swallow.

2. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I noticed few people talked about what makes their partners orgasm :p

3. Keenman

Keenman Senior Member

The combo of her vibrator on her clit, while watching me masturbate gets her off within a couple of minutes. :)

4. squibbles

squibbles Member

I get off the quickest when I jerk it. I cant have a woman jerk it for me, its just not the same. Women don't know what they are doing.

5. la Principessa

My man likes it best when I start out giving him head (he never lets me finish before he wants to fuck!), then we either do it missionary or doggy style (his and my faves) and I'll nibble his ear and moan during it, and that turns him on and just simple movements on my part drive him over the edge.

Oh, and dirty talk. He loves it when I say things like "youre making me so wet, how does that feel?" etc.

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Hahaha oooooo...... That's nasty.

7. clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie Member

Been in that position before. It's frustrating as hell. However, if a woman really wants to put forth the effort, she will learn quite well if you give her some pointers. Then once she gets it right - boom - it will shoot like a fucking shotgun.

8. MDGerrard

MDGerrard Member

My wife can jerk me off very quickly; she is a pro with me . . . she knows what I like and how to do it to make me cum very fast.

9. aussiestud

aussiestud Member

wow, you're good!

10. clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie Member

Aside from fucking or oral, the wife likes it when lightly rub my wet finger on that fleshy tight part at the beginning of her entrance. Makes her cum real hard. I don't know how because it's not anywhere near her g-spot or clit.

But if it works, then go with it, right?

11. la Principessa

Ooooh, my fiance does that too.

12. King of Zanzabar

King of Zanzabar Member

One thing I know from personal experience and, um, "research" is that women have all sorts of arrangements down there. They are, absolutely, not all the same. I have found the g-spot (a slightly rough, textured area about the size of a quarter at the front of the vagina) right inside the opening but also back 1-2 inches. Sometimes the clit is right beside the vaginal opening, and sometimes it's separated quite a bit or up under the pubic bone. One girl can be quite sensitive directly on the clitoris, and the next girl needs indirect pressure, to the side of her love button. All these anatomical variations can make a world of difference in facilitating her pleasure, and how you stimulate the combination of zones is dramatically affected by position, technique, and timing. The customary missionary position will work just fine for a girl who has both vagina and clit struck at the same time, but won't work for the next. That's why some women like doggie style (usually it means you're hitting her g-spot just right) and others find it boring. Notice that in this string there are few repeating comments, other than oral with a little finger on the g.

The point is, guys, PAY ATTENTION and ask for a little guidance. Most women won't respond with words, but her movements will tell you if you're on track. Her body isn't a car; you can't rev her engine by simply reading the shop manual.

I should add that it takes time to learn how to make love with a woman, so if you jump into bed with her, make sure there will be quite a few encounters so you can fine tune your performance.

13. BTS

BTS Member

a lemon cake