What Makes Trump A Racist, Sexist, Bigot?

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by Maccabee, May 5, 2016.

1. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

lets not forget that Maccabee is a 19 year old Jewish black man, so he's not exactly on Trump's "best friends and great American's" list.

Hey Mac, have a snack;

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/13/us/politics/donald-trumps-longtime-butler-calls-for-violence-against-obama-secret-service-to-investigate.html?_r=0

[SIZE=14pt]Donald Trump’s Former Butler Calls for Obama’s Death; Secret Service to Investigate[/SIZE]

The Secret Service said it would investigate Donald Trump’s longtime butler over Facebook posts laced with vulgarities and epithets calling for Pres Obama to be killed.
    The racially tinged posts by the butler, Anthony Senecal, were unearthed on Thursday, and referred to Mr. Obama as a “Kenyan fraud” who should be hanged for treason.

“With the last breath I draw I will help rid this America of the scum infested in its government,” Mr. Senecal wrote last May, saying that the president should be dragged from the “white mosque” and hanged “from the portico — count me in !!!!!”

In a statement Thursday, the Secret Service said it was “aware of this matter and will conduct the appropriate investigation.”

Hotwater

3. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Common sense is almost always wrong.

4. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Well put Maccabee.

I can readily see where you stand in regard to racism, sexism, bigotry, and unbridled nationalism.

2 people like this.
  5. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

and you think that is how a person running for president should act publicly?

here, have a seat, maybe this will help;

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

He said All Lives Matter. This makes him a racist bigot.

7. Maccabee

Maccabee Luke 22:35-38

But then it wasn't addressed to you now was it?
    Read carefully, first of all I said that its not racist if its true. If i said african americans are black then that's not racist. Second that quote wasn't even by trump. Upon further research I found this.

http://www.larryelder.com/b/Did-Trump-Say-Laziness-Is-A-Trait-In-Blacks/-373140843741558141.html

It's good to dig deeper before accusing anyone of anything.

8. Maccabee

What ironic is if you don't support your claim or address the topic of the thread then that makes you the troll.

9. Maccabee

I'm hoping you're not implying that trump is racist by association.

10. Maccabee

Can you prove it in this case?

11. Maccabee

If you're implying that the mere objection to the quotes you've listed are all those things make me all those things then I plead guilty. However the truth stands. None of those things that Trump actually said was racist, sexist, bigoted, nor unbridled nationalist. You're free to defend the positions as to why they are though.

12. Maccabee

I wouldn't act that way personally but all in all how you act in public doesn't really have much wieght in what you actually do.

13. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Talking/reasoning to some youngins' is like trying to shoot pool with a rope. Can't be done.

3 people like this.
  14. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

This appears to be true. The quote is second hand. Here is Trump's take on it:

15. Maccabee

Maybe I'm not the one who need reasoning too. I've backed up my opinion with logic and sources. If you feel that my logic and sources are incorrect then provide your own.

16. Maccabee

He said probably true. That doesn't mean what he said in this case is true though.

17. Tom155

Tom155 Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKmhK8G--7c

1 person likes this.
  18. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well---that's not sexist now is it macabee. Defend those please. Thank you.

19. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Interesting comments by former Ma Gov Bill Weld...................

Former Massachusetts governor Bill Weld is standing by comments he made earlier this week in which he compared Donald Trump’s plan to deport undocumented immigrants from the U.S. to Kristallnacht, a historically significant event which took place during the Holocaust.

Weld, told The new York Times in a recent interview published on Thursday that Trump’s intention to remove an estimated 11 million undocumented people currently living in the U.S. if he is elected is comparable to Kristallnacht, known in English as “The Night of Broken Glass.”

Kristallnacht, which lasted from November 9 in November 10 in 1938, is regarded as one of the first major events of the Holocaust. During the incident, SA paramilitary forces and civilians carried out a massive pogrom against Jewish citizens in both Austria and Germany, which included the widespread pillaging, vandalizing, and/or destruction of Jewish businesses, homes, and synagogues.

Hotwater

20. Eleven

Eleven Member

A manipulative tactic of some is to equate a desire to maintain the border with bigotry. Nativism is NOT guarding one's border, nor regulating who gets in. The commune's I know of resent it when someone shows up unannounced, and who among us would welcome strangers into their wedding, or party?

A group working for immigration reform is FAIR, the Federation for American Immigration Reform. Their website and newsletter is a great source of info.

Anyway. The danger is that too many people will wander into America with bad intent, more than that America will turn away legitimate refugees. Methinks.