What Makes Trump A Racist, Sexist, Bigot?

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by Maccabee, May 5, 2016.

1. egger

egger Member

Are you referring to Trump or someone in this thread?

2. LivingLifeAlive

LivingLifeAlive Members

Although I dont doubt their are some ppl who engage in trolling in this thread, I meant I believe trump is a troll. :)

3. egger

egger Member

My post was a joke, boy. Joke, that is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T2wYE0W1oo

1 person likes this.
  4. LivingLifeAlive

LivingLifeAlive Members

Hahaha,.gotta love some looney tunes. Me & my guy were just talkin bout looney tunes an hr or two ago. And yea, hard to tell online sometimes but def was funny. I know we got some trolls up in here. :)

5. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

Foghorn Leghorn (AKA Claudio in Puerto Rico) is like what I imagine a southern Donald Trump to be like. He even repeats himself mid-sentence!

6. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I never thought I would be agreeing with George W. bush about anything. . . . . . . . Until trump came along.

7. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Society has gotten to the point that using that word in ANY context if you're not black is racist. You'd be living under a rock if you think otherwise. I doubt he couldn't find a more appropriate alternative phrase.

Did you see the video? It was filmed in 2001, not 1951 in his klan days. He didn't join the KKK to "fit in" either.

Lets not forget he voted No to the civil rights act of '64 and tried to filibuster against it.

Your grandparents are different. They weren't in positions of power like Byrd who need to set examples of leadership in our society. My 90 year old grandma came from that same generation too. When my extended family got together to play cards, she couldn't figure out what to discard, so she recited the Eeenie Meenie Miney Mo rhyme, except not the version where they revised "ni**er" to "tiger." My cousins and I were aghast by that, and had to remind her that she shouldn't be saying that word so loosely. My grandfather on the other hand was a doctor in a hospital in Kansas before the civil rights era. The hospital's policy was to address all white patients as Mr, Mrs, Ms. etc. But for patients of color, they were supposed to address them by their first names only. My grandpa called ALL the patients Mr. Mrs. and Ms because he didn't agree with the discriminatory practices. Not everyone from that generation had the same perception.

So yes, your argument would hold water if Byrd wasn't a political leader

8. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

The term "white ******" should not be used.

Based on the context of the statement is my use of the words "white ******" racist?

The context of both sentences?

9. egger

egger Member

Archie Bunker is a little more liberal than Trump. Archie at least allows the immigrants to live in the U.S. in their own separate spaces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALE6ENavvJQ

10. egger

egger Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMZPKslt2WM

11. ElEyeJaw

ElEyeJaw Banned

Funny, because he has npo shortage of women, mestizos and blacks who support him. This amounts to ad hominems and ad nauseams and people believing whatever their prefered souirce of newstainment feeds them. That's all

Well I suppose to the simple minded who actually believe Mexican and Muslim are "races" and not etnicities. Trump is a racist bastard.

12. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Man, do we need George Carlin about now.

3 people like this.
  13. GeorgeJetStoned

When Carter was elected comedian Johnny Carson said "people in my line of work have been waiting for a family like the Carters to be in the white house for a long time"

14. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I just noticed that when Trumps wife and daughter were on stage together---They look EXACTLY ALIKE!! Where's Freud when we need him?

15. GeorgeJetStoned

And this is the second time too. Trump has almost perfectly neutral DNA. He has the Eunuch gene!!!

16. Maccabee

Maccabee Luke 22:35-38

Point taken. However there is the the point that globally more terrorist attacks are caused by Muslims and that some attacks that should've been in the list like the Fort Hood shooting wasn't considered a terrorist attack.

17. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Religious discrimination and insensitivity
    “[I am] calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what is going on”
    (I'm) “a negotiator like you folks,” - speaking to a Jewish audience

Racism
    “An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud”
    “Our great African-American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.”
    “I have a great relationship with the blacks. I’ve always had a great relationship with the blacks,”
    “I have black guys counting my money. … I hate it,” “The only guys I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes all day.”
    “‘Laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that.”
    “A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market.”
    “If I were starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black, because I believe they do have an actual advantage.”
    “Who the f knows? I mean, really, who knows how much the Japs will pay for Manhattan property these days?”

Sexism
    “Arianna Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man - he made a good decision.”
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of @!$%#.”
    “I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I’m more honest and my women are beautiful.”
    “If I were running ‘The View’, I’d fire Rosie O’Donnell. I mean, I’d look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I’d say ‘Rosie, you’re fired.”
    “Rosie O’Donnell’s disgusting. I mean, both inside and out. You take a look at her, she’s a slob.”
    “Rosie’s a person that’s very lucky to have her girlfriend. And she better be careful or I’ll send one of my friends over to pick up her girlfriend,” “Why would she stay with Rosie if she had another choice?”
    “You have to treat ‘em like shit,” - how to treat women
    “blood coming out of her wherever,” -about Megan Kelly
    “grotesque” - tweet about Bette Midler

Nationalistic hate mongering
    “I will build a great wall — and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me — and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”
    “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists... And some, I assume, are good people.”

Conceited

“My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.”
    “The beauty of me is that I’m very rich.”

Anti-intellectualism

“It’s freezing and snowing in New York - we need global warming!”

18. Maccabee

That's not discriminating, that's common sense. Muslims make up most of the global terrorist attacks and groups. The majority of them are in favor of sharia law. And they are ruining Europe, especially Sweden with the high rape. So why let a bunch of likely suspects in unvetted?
    As a Jew myself (hence my username) I consider that a compliment.

How is that racism? There's many valid questions about Obama's birth certificate.

Again, how is that racist unless its connected to the sentence below? And if your angle is that "thug" is racist it's not. But with that aside the majority of the rioters were black and the president should've said something about it.

How is that racist? If anything it's an attempt to dispell the rumors of his "racism."

More than likely a joke. Jews are known for their money handling skills.

If that was a real quote and wasn't intended as a joke then its not racist if its true. Blacks make up most of the welfare recipients when they are fully able to work. Unless you count illegal aliens.

He's partly right. Blacks are more likely to get jobs quicker over whites because of the fear of being called a racist.

How is that racist?

19. Maccabee

Personal insult and not directed to all women.

Personal insult again, probably towards Hillary but I have to see it in context (key word).

He's insulting the women democratic women candidates, not all women or even the women who votes democratic.

He has a beef with Rosie and personally I can't blame him.

Obvious joke.

Personal insult again. And what did he meant by "her whatever"? Are you sure it was what you think it is? If so how?

Again personal insult.

That's common sense. Why let in unvetted illegal aliens cross the border?

In a sense he's right since their government is controlled by the cartels.

What politician isn't conceded?

Ok?

20. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I just can't bother to respond to most of that..

but I can't let this one slide..

You think Trump saying blacks ("the" blacks) are lazy isn't racist??

The very first thing that comes up on a google search of "racism definition" is : Racism - the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Now, I'm not one to argue semantics generally, and the issue of systemic racism is a bit more complex than that even, but c'mon.....what you said isn't racism is actually literally the textbook definition of racism.

2 people like this.