What makes a girl good in bed?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Angelina31, Aug 26, 2008.

1. _Bob_

_Bob_ Una Tana Bibi

Caress me
    Tell me what feels good (not just what you don't like)
    Act like you care about how I feel
    Act like this is something that you're doing for our mutual pleasure, nit just your own
    Tell me you love me
    Say things like "yes, lick me!" "fuck me harder!", etc.

2. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

^i agreed with almost everything except the whole love thing love has nothing to do with sex, but sex has something to do with love, it's weird really.

3. ganesha1967

ganesha1967 barefoot bellybearer

I am sure, if we had a sexual wisdom sub-forum, this would be the first wise and true sentence that just has to go there:

To answer the question given in the subject line, my answer is:

openness, honesty and a sense of humor.

Yes, of course, it helps too, if she is my type of woman as far as appearance is concerned.
    :D
    However, that is only a part of the whole treasure chest of personality. If the pre-sex chemistry is alright and both feel comfy and well about taking the next step to a nice wrestle in the sheets (or whereever they like), it's going to be a very nice experience.

Everyone has his or her own POV on this, of course.

~*Ganesha*~

4. clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie Member

On her back and spread.

I demand very little.

5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

me

6. GentleBen

GentleBen Member

You have to behave like an innocent virgin that acts like a insatiable whore in bed, whilst being the most prudish lady in public.

Femininity with cleanliness, well groomed, intelligence, good sense of humour ...

Now Nigella used to drive me insane - she was is just so incredibly sexy.

Grrrrrr ...:D

[​IMG]

7. rainbowedskylover

rainbowedskylover Senior Member

smell actually is really important to me I love the smell of my girl in general, but especially her smell of sex, her sweat and her pussy e.g.

8. caliente

caliente Senior Member

This is a great thread! It's interesting that most of the things the guys mention have to do with attitude, as opposed to something physical. I think the main thing men like is for women to take an active part in sex and act like they're enjoying it as much as the men do.

I had to chuckle over the "talking dirty" thing, cause that used to drive my ex-husband wild, especially if I did it at unexpected times. I made an effort to think up new naughty things to say to him, and new places to say them.

One time we were in the checkout line at the grocery store. The line was long and people were getting impatient. So I leaned close to my husband's ear and said in a loud stage whisper ... "I can't wait to get home and get your cock in my mouth." I'm certain a few people heard me, cause there was a sudden silence around us, and of course my husband loved it!

The trick is to know his desires and fantasies, and play into them. Before he actually entered me, I might say something like ... "Come get me, my big stud ... come get what's yours .. come get what belongs to you", playing into his desire to possess me, to own me.

One of his favorites was when I got on my knees in front of him and opened my mouth wide as I stared into his eyes. Actually, with that one, I didn't have to say much ... lol

9. Spud

Spud Member

You hit the nail right on the head (no pun intended)! You identified the crux of the matter when you say that women should take an active part in sex and "act" like they're enjoying it. I can live with that, if the act is believable or they are REALLY enjoying it. I like that. It makes me very horny. What I don't like is disinterest, BORING or "ouch it hurts," did you come yet?" yadda, yadda, yadda....

10. caliente

caliente Senior Member

I can live with that, if the act is believable

Spud, I didn't mean "act" in the sense of "faking it".

A better way to say it ... "I think the main thing men like is for women to take an active part in sex and make it clear that they enjoy it as much as the men do."

11. Spud

Spud Member

I figured that was the case. I was just giving you a hard time ;) My best sexual experiences with women have been with the ones that thrash and moan like crazy and leave fingernail scratch marks all over your back! Those were the days!

12. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Giving good head, and appreciating a man who knows how to use his tongue properly. Being willing to be energetic when I need it.

13. clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie Member

Very wet and easily orgasmic. If those two factors are initially in place, the sucking and fucking on her end will be top shelf.