What makes a girl good in bed?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Angelina31, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

^ I hope that I did not give the impression that I was insensitive to the above mentioned females. It only got bad enough for me to take over, not to end the session. Sorry to hear about your knee. I don't think I would enter that position if I was aware that my partner had a bad knee. If she does not ride perfectly I can live with the visual indulgence but if I begin to lose my erection its time to change up.

2. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

You didn't come across badly at all I was just sharing. I've riden horses for 16 years. I can do that, but my knee Kills sometimes. But I love sex that way.

3. young&free

young&free Member

enthusiasm! Theres only a few things a chik can do to actually make it feel better, but theres heaps of things she can do to make it more exciting, most of all tho the guy jus wants the girl to be enjoying herself coz pretty much if ive got my cock in thern im enjoying myself just fine

4. rexnine

rexnine Member

Be enthusiastic to please!

Be honest about what U like -and what U don't like to do!

Taking turns with your partner(s). Alternate being the giver/receiver!

Enjoy the process as much as (or without) the Orgasmhttp://www.hipforums.com/images/newsmilies/party.gif

http://www.hipforums.com/images/newsmilies/cheers2.gif

5. Spud

Spud Member

From my vast experience, what makes a girl good in bed is how she uses the muscles in her vagina (kegel exercises?). The best sex I ever had was with a women who took me inside of her with her vagina by flexing the muscles there; inch, by inch, by inch, by inch, by inch, by inch... Once I was fully inside of her, she did all of the work (I was totally under her control and could do nothing). It was the best sex I ever had and the best orgasm ever. I would give anything to experience that again! God, I'm getting hard just thinking about it!

6. veiled1

veiled1 Member

Hey thats only 6 inches...

7. Spud

Spud Member

Good observation...I wondered if anyone would notice. My partner measured me once and told me it was the biggest she ever had. She told her girlfriends. How embarrassing!

8. veiled1

veiled1 Member

Like I said hey thats Only 6 inches !!

9. Spud

Spud Member

I requested a new measurement; "upon further review - it is confimed - it's 8 inches!"

10. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

When a lady is into as much as I am or more so it makes a huge difference. Talk dirty, grind your hips, GET INTO IT! It's ok to be a freak in the bed and a lady in the streets.

My $.02

11. MaximusXXX

MaximusXXX Senior Member

Go with the flow.

I like to dictate more often than not but my girl needs to be smooth with me.

The bad experiences I've had is where the girl is too stiff and doesn't get anything that I'm doing and just expects me to fuck her in one position, very lame, or women who try that dominatrix shit on me, not gonna fly.

Good sensual kissing and caressing I can't explain, if a girl is in the rhythm she will do it right.

If I had to pinpoint, pretty much any girl that is " letting " the guy fuck her, instead of making love with him is bad in bed.

12. caliente

caliente Senior Member

Don't EXPECT us to 'just know' what you like; TELL us in advance.

I totally agree, but I remember that it took me a while before I got to the point where I was able to do this. Be patient with us!

Lots of good stuff in this thread :)

13. Spud

Spud Member

I'm reaching back into the archives to recount why this girl I went out with was good in bed. A friend of mine asked me to take his cousin out dancing. We took some mushrooms and went to a club in Sausalito. We danced hard all night and then went back to my place. We went to bed and started to make love. She was so receptive to me and was so hot - moaning outload - why are you so good, why are you so good?!!!! I was totally turned on by her saying that (it made me feel like a stud!) We made love for hours and then she got up and left without saying goodbye. I think the mushrooms wore off....

14. jmt

jmt Ezekiel 25:17

what makes a girl good in bed?.......... her ability to make a guy fall asleep as soon as he cums in her:D...oh and not just lay there like a piece of meat

15. RawAndNatural

RawAndNatural Member

I think a girl is good in bed when:

She really desires sex for her own satisfaction, and not just to please her partner.

She has an adventurous side and likes to experiement sexually.

She has fantasies of her own. Romantic fantasies have their place, but it is really nice when a girl fantasizes about certain sex acts or certain kinky things, and not just about a person or romance.

How the woman's body fits with mine, her whole body.

Her vagina - I was with a woman that had a dry pussy, or she dried up easily, and it did not feel very good. The best vaginas that I've been in were quite wet with "natural juices".

Typically, a woman's personality out of bed is similiar to her personality in bed. So, if she'd generally cheerful, responsive, and curious out of bed, she will be similiar in bed.

16. Angelina31

Angelina31 Member

17. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator

What makes a girl good in bed, is a good partner that knows what the hell their doing and where girls pleasure points are. Nothing worse then a guy fumbling around trying to find your love button and miss it completely and think they are really doing something.

A "Woman" will get as hot as her partner is willing to go. The more educated you are in the workings of a woman's body the more pleasure you can deliver to her and she in return deliver to you. Be gentle.

sh

18. jnorton47

jnorton47 Cosmic Traveler

Enthusiasm! Girls who enjoy the physical experience of sex are good in bed. Also, shameless heifer is correct. If your not pushing her buttons she not going to enjoy the experience, and if she is not enjoying the experience neither will you. It also works will if you and your partner are into giving each other pleasure, and not just getting your rock off. When your partner pleasure is more important to you than your own, the compliment is most often repaid.
    <(^o^)> [​IMG]

19. sg girl

sg girl Member

girl is considered good
    wen she looks like shes enjoying herself
    or like my guy says
    if u can make a guy say
    "oh fuck....dont stop.....please dont stop" n hes sounding like hes outta breath
    u gotta know ur good lol

20. ROYBOY

ROYBOY Member

One thing that seems to helps a girl be better in bed, is to not ever get angry with her, and measure her up to other women, just keep an open mind and try to communicate with each other the best you can. Reminding her sometimes, that you don’t just get-off on your own please, but you get-off on her having please as well, this never hurts the relationship.;)