what made you fall inlove?

Discussion in 'True Love' started by captainendoe24, Jun 2, 2013.

1. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

I don't believe in love. I believe in flirting with opposite gender. I don't call it love. I could flirt with any girl I could get on well with, it's not love.. But the problem is I can't seem to find one.

2. Yuna18

Yuna18 Guest

Mi ex BF made me fall inlove because i listened me, he made me happy and he cared about me, he didn't have a great body and not was cute, but i do not care that things.

Just i like boys who makes me happy, others things as the age and physical i do not care

3. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The stars :p

4. volunteer_tommy

volunteer_tommy Elongated Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. Moonglow181

I always fall in love with honesty.the most.
    It is the only thing one can really hold onto in this life, I think....as my experiences so far have told me this.
    i have no use for deceptions.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

trap door..

8. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

She's a stalker, keeps me locked in the basement.

Please......send help.

1 person likes this.
  9. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

10. douglren

douglren Members

People fall in love for various reasons and everyone looks for different qualities in a mate. When I met my husband, before we were dating and just friends I learned so much about him so when we started dating I fell hard and fast. Qualities that stood out for me was how he respected women, that included his mother, sisters, myself and our friends. He also demonstrated chivalry and to this day still does, I mean can I open my own car door, of course and I honestly never knew that this quality was important to me until I met him, but it just shows me that when we are out and about he is putting me first and cares that I am in the car and comfortable before moving on to our destination. Other things included, obviously a physical attraction, but also spiritual and sexual. He also is very handy which attracted me because it is comforting to know that he will be able to take care of things we own together, our home and cars. A big thing that makes falling in love easier is recognizing early on that you have similar spending habits. We are both savers and I saw that even before we were dating, but since money is one of the top things that couples fight about, sharing the same philosophy on that allows for you to progress in your relationship with less hiccups. Other qualities that I look for before opening up my heart to love include; kindness, caring, intelligence, similar interests and passions, strong work ethic.

11. Moonglow181

I have been on the verge, to know what it is...but never completely let go enough to fall in love yet.

12. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

My husbands dick.

1 person likes this.