What kind of threesomes do you like?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by YourRuca911, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Anthony 71

Anthony 71 Members

2. Anthony 71

Anthony 71 Members

Would love to share my wife

3. Kerri

Kerri Members

4. SWcouple

SWcouple Members

W-we haven't actually tried a threesome...but if I had one it would be ffm. Why? Well I like the idea of my husband fucking me from behind while I'm on my hands and knees with the girl under me in the 69 position. That way she can be licking my clit and his dick as it slides in and out of my pussy and then I can also suck her pussy! Don't know how I'd feel with him fucking her and me in the other position.

3 people like this.
  5. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

FFM or MFM. Anything to get a little more attention.
    Not sure why but gay guys (or bi) don't turn me on. But ill take two guys as long as they focus on me hahaha

6. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Am I the only one who finds threesomes awkward and overrated?

I'm really too old fashioned and conservative for this.

7. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

My first few were awkward as shit.
    The first FFM I had, my boyfriend didn't want to pay too much attention to just one girl and it just got weird hahaha. But we worked it out and its a ton of fun now

jmadre and Redwingsfan like this.
  8. Twobitgirl

Twobitgirl Members

I would only do a threesome if it were two girls (one of them being me) and a guy. I don't think I could handle being rammed by two guys at a time. For me, I get it pretty rough sometimes just one on one, but if another guy got into the mix, I'd be in some deep shit. I'd prefer having a girl in there anyway for variety.

9. bobjob

bobjob Members

MMM with me being the bottom first, MMF a close second!!

10. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

I'm in complete agreement with you. I picked the man (a very close friend of ours) that was going to be fucking my wife while I watched. I did, however, make sure that he was acceptable to her before we actually began.

blahblahxz and watchedwife like this.
  11. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

I've had 1 MFF and a handful of MMF's and I enjoyed the MMF's more :)

1 person likes this.
  12. gandalfthegrey

gandalfthegrey Members

Never had sex so what's there to like. I watch MMF, MFF,FFF and gangbangs.

13. rick181au

rick181au Guest Lifetime Supporter

What does she have to say about you sharing her?

14. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

We’ve had several MFMs with the same close friend. First two were a couple months before we got married, and the rest after the wedding over the course of 18 months. Absolutely incredible sex!
    Initially she couldn’t figure out why I wanted to share her. But after months of role playing she accepted it and our good friend fit the bill. And he was GREAT! The first night I kept thinking I couldn’t believe my fiancé is having sex with another man and me. Later it was I couldn’t believe my WIFE is doing it and loving it! The last time I did more watching and they were basically making love in front of me.
    Then that was it and she didn’t want to do it any longer. Don’t know if she was developing feelings for him, but he was for her. He wrote her a lengthy detailed email about him taking her away for a weekend at the beach alone. I encouraged her to go. She thought about it for a while but eventually declined, saying I needed to be there with them. So a couple more mfms and she said no more. :(
    Wish we were still doing them. I’d like to have tried MMF and MFF 3sums but there was no way she’d let me have sex with another woman. She did like the idea of a bi guy joining us for MMF but we couldn’t find the right guy.

Suburbanray and jmadre like this.
  15. rick181au

rick181au Guest Lifetime Supporter

When we first started M f m threesomes we met this guy through an add in a sex paper (he was a Doctor), I thought he was ants pants for us, a great sex partner, but the wife was getting more and more reluctant to play with him, it turned out when they were alone he kept trying to get her to see her without me being there, it was getting to be more than just a sexual thing for him, so we stopped seein him.
    Years later when we were more established players the wife had lovers on the side that I never even met, but that was a 100 % pure sexual thing.

Suburbanray and Lovnflman like this.
  16. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

It's always MMF for us. Gf says she couldn't bear to see me with another girl which is OK by me. I love our sessions. Very intense but so exciting.

Suburbanray and Lovnflman like this.
  17. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I liked being the first guy, the wife or girlfriend was shared with. Some nervous at start, others all for it. Especially when I found out the guy never done oral on them. I put a girl over me in 69 positions, and she asked me what I was doing. I asked don't you ever do this, and she said never. I asked like never or not very often. And she said never.

MikeBD and Suburbanray like this.
  18. MikeBD

MikeBD Members

I’ve enjoyed just a few MFF and also MFM. I prefer the second one.

Harry7272 likes this.
  19. Harry7272

Harry7272 Members

I enjoyed both too, must admit loved having my cock in her pussy with his in her arse...very hot