What kind of fatal illness are you?

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by showmet, May 26, 2004.

1. showmet

showmet olen tomppeli

I am:

The Ebola Virus:

"You are an extremely contagious filovirus causing an acute, highly fatal hemorrhagic fever. You are spread through contact with bodily fluids or secretions of infected persons and by airborne particles."
    http://www.yetanotherpointlessquiz.com

2. showmet

showmet olen tomppeli

You are:

Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease:

"You are a rare, usually fatal disease of the brain, characterized by progressive dementia and gradual loss of muscle control. You occur most often in middle age and are caused by a slow virus. You may also manisfest yourself as New Variant CJD which is a form of bovine spongiform encephalopathy, for which the average age of death is 29 years."

3. showmet

showmet olen tomppeli

You are:

Botulism:

"You are a rare but serious illness caused by botulinum toxin produced by Clostridium botulinum bacteria. This toxin affects the nerves and if untreated, can cause paralysis, respiratory failure and death. You are usually ingested in contaminated food."

4. Alomiakoda

Alomiakoda Boniface McSporran

OK...am I the only stupid one who expected that to be a real link? :p:eek:

5. Xiola

Xiola One Lonely Seagull

Nope:eek:
    Just the only one who admitted it:p

6. Ananael

Ananael Member

Aaawww, i wish it was a real link, I really wanted to know wat fatal illness i am. Oh well, never mind.:p

7. showmet

showmet olen tomppeli

Oh, I'm sorry - here, you can be:

Amoebic dysentery:

"You are an acute disease caused by ingesting trophozoites of the Entamoeba histolytica. You are characterized by severe diarrhoea, nausea, and inflammation of the intestines. In some cases you will enter the circulatory system and infect other organs, most often the liver (hepatic amoebiasis). You may also penetrate the gastrointestinal tract resulting in acute peritonitis; such cases are often fatal."

8. Ananael

Ananael Member

Wow thanks!! I feel special now. :D