what kind of car do you have?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by lakeoffire, May 7, 2007.

1. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

I have a 2000 pontiac grand prix, 4 door. beige in colour.....

2. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

Awesome! I had a white Sunfire before this one. I like the Grand Prix better, though.

3. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

I had a burgundy mercury cougar before this one, and yes I like my grand prix so much more than my previous car. its a smooth ride, the gas mileage is pretty decent for it being a bigger car, and the soundsystem kicks ass for a factory get up...

4. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

Ill finally get it paid off in a year!! 2008.... then Ill go for maybe a year without any car payments and decide to get a new car.....

5. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

I have two cars that barely run - a green 97 Saturn Station Wagon (hate it! Piece of Shit!) and a 87 Cadillac Brougham (can't afford to drive it - $60 to fill it up!).

I so want a Toyota 4-Runner in Flint Mica.

6. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

I own an '89 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais that I love SOOOO SOOOO much, but it's brokeded right now. Daniel owns a '78 Impala and a '92 Oldsmobile Achieva. We're big Oldsmobile fans.

7. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

I drive a '90 Lincoln Mark VII LSC. Out of all the cars I've owned it's definitely my absolute favorite. Got all the bells and whistles with an extra boost of performance in there. Not to mention it's three years from becoming a classic, which I love.

8. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

HAHAHAHA Adam has a square penis extension....

9. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

I was driving an '02 Blazer, but my little brother flipped it. So now I'm driving his 93 Blazer. I have a truck but it went down in the Terrapin Hill Flood of 2006. In the process of getting it back together.

My truck is an 89 Chevy stepside custom. It has a 355 crate engine, with a lot of work done to it to make it throw you back into the seat at any speed. It's lowered with an air ride system.....so I have 10 switches to make it bounce up and down. Yes, it's a lowrider. I used to keep the song Lowrider by War in the CD player so that it would play everytime I got in it. I think theres a pic of it in my gallery, after we got it home from the flood.

10. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

my very first vehicle was an 82 oldsmobile cutlass supreme...... it was mostly white, but had blue trim around the back windows......

I miss that car. it had a v8 motor too, but with todays gas prices, its a good thing I dont have it, but back then, gas prices were around 1.00 a gallon. very nice

11. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

This coming from the guy with a silverado 4x4. Probably has dualies and is diesel too. Can we say overcompensation?

12. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Hey man, you try pulling 8000 pounds of construction materials with a hotrod Lincoln. Nope, no dually, no deisel. Just a truck.[​IMG]

13. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Heres the pic of my truck after the flood......[​IMG]

I have too many dream cars to list here.....but one would just be to have my truck back to where it was. Another would be a huge van with a wizard mural like someone else talked about.....with a couch and bed on the inside. A 67 Chevelle. 69 Shelby Mustang. Ford Shelby Cobra. Model T Roadster. Fuck there's waaaay to many things I want to build....I can't wait to get started

I'd also like to build an El Camino with hydraulics

14. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Yeah, Cutlass Supremes are big boats, mine's a tiny little 2 door (the Grand Am of Oldsmobiles). I miss it...:-( Need a new front end and a new head for it. *sniffle*

15. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Senior Member

2006 saturn ion. blue.

16. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

Aw Oldsmobile! My family had an Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser when I was a little kid. It was a sweet car. Hope you're able to get yours fixed soon.

Edit- And here's my car, a '93 Nissan Sentra:

17. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

i walk

or borrow the purple peace-moblie sometimes

18. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Here is me car. Nothing special. Good enough to get from point A to point B and very gas efficient.

[​IMG]

19. masterofpuppest

masterofpuppest blank

I have a 98 Honda Accord. It looks like this

[​IMG]

except it's plum (not purple, plum!) and i love it, i will drive it until it dies. Its the second car I have ever owned, the first one being an 86 Honda Accord which I equally loved (if not more) until it (sadly) died... My dream car is probably a Jaguar, I dont know why but I have always wanted one.

20. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

all you people with imports! boo to you! Ive never driven an import!