What is...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by pickin_wildflowers, Jun 19, 2006.

1. pickin_wildflowers

pickin_wildflowers Senior Member

the worst thing about 2006 so far? Along the lines of fads, events, whatever... i'm bored >_>. On that note, I am going to have to say the prgressive overspill of emo's into the punk scene and vice versa.... lame thread i know, but i'm curious as to what others think.

2. bruschetta

bruschetta Member

im gonna have to say this thread....

sry couldnt resist:p

3. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

my grandmother dying on mothers day.

it just started a whole snowball down the hill for me.........

4. pickin_wildflowers

lol, yeah but i am so fucking bored :(

5. pickin_wildflowers

and sorry to hear that mad :(

6. bruschetta

bruschetta Member

on a serious note... for fads... it would have to be the whole "bohemianness" style becoming trendy.

7. pickin_wildflowers

>_>
    <_<
    agreed

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

probably that bush hasn't yet been impeached and hawaii hasn't been granted soverign independence. other then that i really haven't been paying much attention.
    civilians keep being slaughtered in iraq and who knows where else at the behest of rumsfield, cheny and rove, with of course bush's signature on it. but i think that may be part of bush not having yet been impeached. and of course the occasional military person or military contract person bites the big one in the proccess, sort of something to expect when going after targets that shoot back.

i'm sorry but i don't find unpleasantness very gratifying or amusing.

people are still putting trying to impress each other ahead of what we could have if people didn't robb each other of their calmness or immagine they got something out of doing so that motivates them to.

when people stop doing that we'll have something much better then a mere end to war. and it is quite possible at some point this will happen.

untill it does, most of what is going on is too anoying to be worth my stress and anxiety over it.

=^^=
    .../\...

9. Oz!

Oz! Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Fads..... the biggest disapointment is the lack of them .... no huge bands making the "anthems" for summer....... fashion seems just dull, i don't see much new and outstanding on the street..... and where the fuck are this years new yoyo's, skateboards and tellitubbies? :confused:

(still remembers crazy days when you couldn't turn on the radio without hearing the white stripes first hit, neon legwarmers ( :eek: ) , and couldn't walk up the stairs without falling over someone's Slinky :D )

We need crazy fads, the world gets duller without them :(

10. pickin_wildflowers

oz :D.. also agreed. I also find that people in general have found a new low, I would like to add that to the lsit. People >_>