What is your type ?

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Mysteron, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Someone out of their mind, like me, that just wants to go through life like a fast fiddle solo. Someone fun, qwerky and up for a bit of nonsense and sin.

Eric! likes this.
  2. Why are all of you girls purposefully trying to describe me? I'm not interested! It's flattering, but geez.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

[​IMG]

Eric! likes this.
  4. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

Based on the op i assume this is about physical appearance. I like Spanish and Brazilian women. South African and Indian women are hot too. I like all types of body types aside from the extremes (obese and anorexic). Prefer someone who's in shape. You have to be in good shape if you want to hang around me.

Eric! likes this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I need a 10/10 ya know what I'm saying like I like my chicks to look like stunning 10/10 you know what I'm sayin?

Mysteron likes this.
  6. Total Darkness

Yes, i know what you're saying. You like good looking chickens. Whatever floats your boat i guess. :D

Irminsul likes this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Nah I'm just talking shit really. :D I'm a personality person over looks. To me, 10/10 looks don't mean anything if I don't click with a person whereas if I click with someone I'm not initially attracted to, the attraction will come most certainly. Personality is a building block and structure to what I personally find attractive.

Eric! and Lynnbrown like this.
  8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

[​IMG]

9. Total Darkness

Yeah i know. I assume that's the case with most people, particularly women.

Irminsul likes this.
  10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I want a girl with a short skirt and a Long jacket

parua and YouFreeMe like this.
  11. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I really need to click with them (like @Irminsul said) BUT I also find having chemistry very very important. They don't have to be the best looking (hell no!) but there MUST be some type of visceral, chemical, physical reaction or the relationship is doomed.

Its hard to say besides that. I have definite turn-offs...but I won't get into that. :)

12. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

I'm all bout good looks but at the end of the day it's about connection and having a partner being able to fill your needs. (And not just talking sex).

13. Total Darkness

parua, Rahab and Driftrue like this.
    neonspectraltoast likes this.
  15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

16. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Be careful what you wish for . I have dated with a minor celebrity model with class 10 looks and I can honestly say she was by far the worst when it comers to character . She was just hard work. After that I have only dated "the girl next door " types and married to one.

17. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Curvy and a little on the plus size, pretty, blonde, big tits. Nice long neat fanny that stretches big when very wet. Love a woman who squirts.

18. Kirstie

Kirstie Members

I'm about both looks and personality, rather than one over the other.

If we're talking just about his physical attributes, then idealistically I really love a man in a business suit, handsome, taller than me, short dark hair, no mustache/beard, no excessive body hair, large toned body but not ultra-ripped (no fat) or really huge muscles. Fit and very rough in bed.
    Personality; a cheeky sense of humour, down to earth chilled out, not too clingy, family orientated and honest, knows what he wants.

Deejay88 likes this.
  19. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

My type is "O+", I like to bite.

20. Holly1272

Holly1272 Members

For me, my type of guy would be very confident, works out and cares about himself and is pretty well disciplined, and conservative. I have this attraction to guys who seem like they can build and defend a family and who knows exactly what they are doing. Not so much the overly emotional type!

Sadly, it seems like these types of men are going extinct. :(