What Is Your Skincare Routine?

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by abarambling, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Anyone tried this cult product?

[​IMG]

2. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

Drinking lots of water is the largest contributor to my wrinkle free skin, blemish free skin. Not to the point if of water intoxication. Remember that woman who died trying to win a toy for her kid at a radio station water drinking competition? I don't drink that much water.

3. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Yeah.

I drink between two and three liters a day.

4. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I have no routine

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I looked at the ingredients a while back. I dont think it is worth the price

6. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I just started using lemon juice and baking soda again in combination with an exfoliating scrub. My skin looks AWESOME and for cheap too.

7. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I really, really wouldn't use it too often though.

8. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

So what's everyone using these cold autumn days?

9. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Has anyone tried Burt's Bees mascara? Is it any good?
    I need mascara.
    I usually buy Lancome.

10. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I have a new skincare routine! Every week I use this chemical peel stuff. I think that's what it's called. It was really expensive but I had money at that time. So, why not? :) Anyway I don't know if it's working or not. Once I run out I probably won't get it again.

It looks kind of like this:

[​IMG]

Oh.. and like a few of you said, I also drink lots of water! I drink about 2 liters; 1 in the morning with breakfast and 1 after the gym.

11. Meliai

Meliai Banned

My skin has not been liking the weather

I'm going to get a serum tomorrow. They had a tester out last weekend, I tried it, it erased my pores. Cant remember the brand so I really hope it is in the same place

I really, really need to find a good moisturizer though.

12. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I haven't tried it, but everything I have tried from Burt's Bees has been great.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Still trying to use daily my anti aging day and night creams. :p I think they work. >.> I'm looking younger by the week

14. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

This is one of my issues--I buy some sort of skin care product, use it for a few weeks, and then totally stop using it . I dunno why it is so hard to make it a habit.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Truth be told is I tend to sweat a lot especially in anxious periods and moments, I get a full rush of blood. I'll blush and the first sign of sweat is the smell. Now I've been very conscious about this but I'm the only one who can smell it, like it's just me and my nose but anyway, I can smell the sweat coming the moment my cheeks blush and become damp.

I find that cream makes me feel even hotter at times as if it's trapping my skin which in turn causes me to sweat worse. At the moment my day cream also has 15spf sunscreen which even makes it worse.

I've also has both corneas replaced making my eyes extremely sensitive to everything, so sunscreen in my eyes is agony as well as cream too, so sleeping with the night cream can be annoying too, always consciously aware of it which makes for a lot less rest.

16. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Really? I love pampering my face. I can feel the difference in my skin. I like it.

But my skin also takes a lot of abuse. If I don't take care of it, I will look like a paper bag

17. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Which ones exactly do you use?
    Names please.

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

L'Oréal, revitalift day and night version. :)

19. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Yeah, I'm not a fan of L'Oréal.

20. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Typically for a man I just wash it.

Dermatologist freaks out every time I visit. Gives me all these tester tubes of greasy crap...

I found that I can tolerate something called CeraVe, odorless, non greasy and seems to make my skin feel better and not dried out like the sahara desert, and flaky.

I can not abide the smell of Nivea cream... which my Mom would slather herself with.