What is your ideal amount of sex per week?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Candybuttons, Dec 30, 2017.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

your personal sex slave also comes with a self-cleaning toilet. the rest stays the same.

2. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

So, like, once a week...

3. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

At least once a day

jmadre and ahsorandy like this.
  4. Treesa

Treesa Members

I don't mind good sex everyday apart from when I have my period. But reality is I get good sex like twice a week

5. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The older you get it is all about quality and being spontaneous. It not always a planned event, but we do know when each of us are horny. 2-3 times a good amount. Sometimes it is just oral or masturbation. We let our sexual mood take over. It’s all good.

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you get garbage sex the rest of the time?

7. Mr. Married

Mr. Married Banned

26 years together and were at 1-2 times a week but with a lot of fooling around between. We started about one year ago to always take a bath together at which we focus on relaxation, touch, intimacy. It makes those
    1-2 times a week all that much better.

8. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

The first year of marriage, it was every day. Then we settled down to twice a week, then down to once a week for many years. Now that we are older, we find that twice a month is about right.

9. Goander

Goander Members

Every other day.

10. TripleT

TripleT Members

Maybe a different/more telling question is...would you rather have average to good sex every day or mind blowing , amazing sex just a few times a week...as Panamajack alluded to, I think as you get older, it becomes quality over quantity. There is no substitute for when both parties are just comepletely in the moment, no distractions and the sex is almost spiritual in nature. Certain things have to line up for this to all come together, but always with the wait.

Don’t get me wrong, any sex is better than no sex, but less frequent great sex to me is better than frequent average sex.

jmadre likes this.
  11. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

Twice a week is just perfect for us....unless we're somewhere tropical on vacation...and then well....the rules don't apply.

Funny story....when we were married 5 years ago my grandfather told us "Go get yourself a big bag of M&M's and place a jar on your nightstand. Every time you have sex drop and M&M in the jar. Then after you have been married for year take an M&M out of the jar every time you have sex....and you will never empty the jar". My husband and I promised ourselves that the jar would be empty as fast as we filled it. So far, so good.

jmadre likes this.
  12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

14x a week, twice a day. :)

StrongRightHand likes this.
  13. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Twice! Oh , I'm sorry I thought that it was a Day !

StrongRightHand and jmadre like this.
  14. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

1-5x per week, I guess.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Female couples can do many different things to equate sex. I guess a MF sex is.. Intercourse. As long as an orgasm takes place at the hands of another F, I call that sex. :p

IAmMaxieHearMeRoar likes this.
  16. IAmMaxieHearMeRoar

IAmMaxieHearMeRoar Maxie Lee Courtland-Colton

I just got married last month. My wife and I haven't been able to keep our hands off each other so far lol

StrongRightHand and jmadre like this.
  17. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

My wife and I have usually had a very exciting sex life. We were both in unhappy marriages in Japan when we met and she was my mistress and I her lover, and that was exciting and very sexual. Then there was the added excitement of days when, as she put it, her husband had "used" her. That was an added excitement and sometimes we would meet in a love hotel even half an hour after she had just had sex with him. We had sex every chance we could get. (It didn't work the other way---I quickly learned to keep my mouth shut on the days when I had sex with my first wife.)

Then we each got a divorce and got married. It took a few years but the excitement died, and then I would have said that 2 - 3 times a week was enough. But then there was a Japanese businessman who had been trying to get into her panties for years. We decided to give him a one night stand---they had sex twice in a love motel that night. And it was like a booster shot, and we had sex everynight again for a while. When the excitement died then it was back to 2 - 3 times a week. Then there was a Doctor in the Philippines who would see her jogging in a park and would jog with her and try to get her to go out with him. She thought he was real handsome. Fantasizing about her doing him got us excited again, but then I had to go to Japan to take care of my visa there and she was going to follow a week later. We decided that she would go out with him, and he turned out to be really good---they fucked all night and the next morning. They fucked again in his car 2 nights later in the back of our subdivision, and then twice on the Sunday morning at his place before she flew to Tokyo to be with me. Then we discovered that he had given us gonorrhea, and that she had not taken her birth control pills very well for a few weeks. We figured they were together at around the middle of her cycle. That was hot for us too, especially after she didn't get her period. I didn't like the idea of her getting pregnant with another man's baby, but on the other hand, it really turned me on too. We couldn't keep our hands off of each other and had sex every chance we could get. She started taking her pills again, and we didn't go to the doctor for the VD for a few weeks until we got back to the Philippines. She finally had a very painful period 2 weeks late.

After a while we got back to 2 - 3 days a week. We moved to the States and fantasized about sharing again. There were a lot of guys that wanted her, and she flirted and so forth. We sat in a hot tub in a condo in Breckenridge with a friend---she in only her panties (not bikini bottoms, panties). These things would add some temporary excitement. Then she finally took on a lover, about 16 years ago---a tall white guy with a big and fat dick. She has also had some others in addition to him, the youngest in his 20's. It is always exciting---so it has been somewhere between 4 - 6 days of the week. More for her as sometimes she will spend the night out.

jmadre likes this.
  18. jmadre

jmadre Member

Congratulations!

19. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Wedding bliss. That’s a special and wonder time for the two of you. If you want to keep a strong and “healthy” sex life together talk about it daily. No subject regarding sex should be taboo and nothing kept in the closet. We are a senior couple couple sex is still paramount in our house. We still have sex in various forms several times weekly. And, yes we do it for our health as well We try to fulfill each other’s fantasies as well.

20. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Very dependent on whom one is with. I don't believe you've mastUrbated 4x today, Candy, you mischievous minx you

21. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Oh I sure did do it 4 times that day! Lol

StrongRightHand and Twogigahz like this.