What is Your Heritage?

Discussion in 'The Hip Polls' started by lunarflowermaiden, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Honey~Bee

Honey~Bee Member

I'm polish & bohemian

2. cogliostro

cogliostro Sir Psycho Sexy

i'm Welsh Irish and Cherokee and German

3. marksup123

marksup123 I'm a girl!

British.. Polish I think... Jewish (most people consider it a heritage thing, though by religion I am Christian).. and more that I don't know because my familiy is too mixed up >.<

4. peacechicka1

peacechicka1 Member

a wee bit of: irish, italiano, scotts, russian, and I believe thats about it!

My dad is quarter italian though because of his papa. Sooo...thats what genes show most in me.

5. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I'm born Canadian, but my background is Polish, Italian, and French.

6. anachronism07

anachronism07 Member

From my dad's side, I'm a bit Arab and Italian. My mom has some Irish and otherwise I can't trace what she is (she's quite the mut really).

7. piscessunlibramoon19

piscessunlibramoon19 Member

I'm surprised not to see more people claiming Native American. A lot of people have some Native American heritage but it's not in a recent enough generation to count for much. My great grandmother was the granddaughter of a Cherokee chief, and I have another great grandmother who was half Cherokee and half Scottish. I also have Blackfoot and Choctaw. The rest is mostly German and English but I also have French, Spanish, Italian, Irish, and Dutch. I personally don't think anyone should claim anything they're not proud of. I'm proud of all of mine for different reasons.

8. moongazer

moongazer Member

i am proudly polish with a little bit of extraterrestrial thrown in there.

9. Psychadelik

Psychadelik Member

Well aside from the Irish and African that was on the poll....I'm also Scottish, Cherokee, and Jewish. If i was going to get technical with the African part, my ancestors are Egyptian and Guinean.

10. MyOnlyMaster

MyOnlyMaster Member

French Canadian all the way baby with a little Mexicano thrown in maybe 1/8 so everything that borders the US of A.

11. thehippie_08

thehippie_08 that girl

mostly Polish.

i love being polish.
    it nice.
    haha.

12. PlaceboAddikt

PlaceboAddikt Paranoia!

I am half irish, some german, some polish, and an eighth cherokee. Even though I'm the whitest mofo out there.

13. SugarStash

SugarStash Member

I'm half Irish, 1/4 German and 1/4 cherokee. And peole wonder why I tend to have a temper!?! :)

And Placebo, I know what you mean. Somehow, my skin tone managed to forget all about the Cherokee blood I've got. I'm so white I'm practically glow in the dark!

talon66 likes this.
  14. Silver_Dragon

Silver_Dragon Member

I am part German, Scottish, English, Irish, and Cherokee :].

15. kwal30

kwal30 Member

I voted Irish and Other and evidently according to the poll that makes me extremely average. The other consists of German, some Scottish and some Swedish. This combination is where i realize I get my drinking prowess from.

16. VegOut024

VegOut024 Member

my mom's side qas 100% Italian and my Dads was Irish, so I'm 50/50 Irish/Itallian. I just checked Irish i dunno why

17. hayduke_lives5447

hayduke_lives5447 Sancho

how did dutch make it on there and german didn't?

18. farabovetheclouds

farabovetheclouds Member

I'm not 100% sure, after doing some internet research i discovered my family has an Irish tartan. So i'm guessing it's Irish, it would explain the curly hair and freckles[​IMG]

there's a distinct possiblity that i might be related to Barbara Windsor too lol

19. L.A.Matthews

L.A.Matthews Senior Member

Majority of it is Welsh, and probably some English somewhere...Then again, probably some Irish and Scottish somewhere down the line.:confused: But all my family that I know is Welsh 'pure and bred'.

20. gesone

gesone Member

Central American